The British government has told UK nationals to leave Somalia immediately.
The Foreign Office in London warned of a ‘specific threat’ to foreigners in the breakaway enclave of Somaliland in the Horn of Africa, but gave no further details.
It follows a similar warning from some EU countries last week about Benghazi in Libya.
Wires > News
- 00:08 CET Australia PM Turnbull says will call election for July 2
- 00:01 CET Russia delays U.N. council condemnation of North Korea missile…
- 23:10 CET Islamic State kills U.S. Navy SEAL in northern Iraq
- 21:53 CET Proposed Irish government to prioritise spending over tax cuts -…
- 20:56 CET Liberian presidential candidate Weah’s lawyers to go to U.S. over…
- 20:30 CET EU executive to propose reforming asylum system
- 19:57 CET Kenya says arrests key member of militant group plotting attacks
- 19:48 CET MSF slams major U.N. powers over hospital attacks