Spanish police say they have dismantled a Russian gang accused of money laundering around 56 million euros.
The father and son headed a mafia network operating from the coastal town of Lloret de mar.
Their secretary and a local architect were also arrested.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 13:37 CET EU must stop paying Gaza officials who don’t work, auditors say
- 13:22 CET India’s Supreme Court turns the clock back with gay sex ban
- 12:55 CET Suicide bomber attacks German troops near airport in Afghan capital
- 12:04 CET Iran says to set date for IAEA visit to uranium mine
- 12:01 CET Italian PM Letta seeks parliament’s backing for reforms
- 11:20 CET Czech parties reach coalition deal, boosting stocks
- 10:18 CET United States suspends non-lethal assistance into northern Syria
- 10:05 CET Japan’s defence plans focus on China and islands dispute