Opposition protestors in Nepal have tried to block the Prime Minister and other Maoist leaders from reaching the party’s annual conference.
Scuffles broke out with police when demonstrators called for the PM to resign after failing to hold the elections he ordered for
November last year.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 14:46 CET Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- 14:07 CET Friend and foe, world leaders coming together for Mandela
- 14:03 CET Kuwaiti court acquits 70 accused over 2011 storming of parliament
- 13:06 CET Syrian army retakes road needed to ship out chemical weapons
- 12:32 CET Japan PM Abe’s ratings slide after state secrets act
- 12:27 CET Kurdish militants free abducted Turkish soldiers
- 12:11 CET Indonesia train crashes into fuel truck, killing 10 in ball of fire
- 11:14 CET China expresses regret over S. Korea air defence zone