The Moroccan Interior Minister said his government supports French military action in Mali, as he hosted his counterparts from France, Spain and Portugal for a security summit.
Mohand Laenser also stressed that the four countries have a long history of cooperation in the region:
“It is a cooperation that has always existed on bilateral and multilateral levels to face the problems in the region,” Laenser said.
Morocco has no plans to send its own troops to Mali.
Wires > News
- 09:54 CET North Korea sentences Korean American to 10 years hard labour
- 09:40 CET At least 202 civilians killed in past seven days of Aleppo…
- 09:09 CET Vietnam tells Taiwan firm to dig up waste pipe amid “red tide“…
- 09:04 CET Poland could face legal chaos as authorities defy government
- 08:43 CET Air strikes on Aleppo hospital kill doctors and children
- 08:39 CET Iran moderates eye more gains in run-off parliamentary election
- 08:36 CET Russia says U.S. force deployment violates Syria’s sovereignty -…
- 08:29 CET Real estate relic is painful reminder of Italy’s bad debts