The Baltimore Ravens trained on Wednesday as they continue preparations to square off against the San Francisco 49ers in the 47th edition of the Super Bowl in New Orleans.
Baltimore boss John Harbaugh told journalists that he will be focused on his team and not on their rivals who happen to be coached by his younger brother Jim.
Ten days before playing the final game of his illustrious career, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis said he was too busy to become sentimental and added he was looking forward to his final outing.
The Ravens are playing in their first Super Bowl since winning their only Lombardi Trophy following the 2000 season while the 49ers will appear in their first in 18 years.
The game kicks off on February 3.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Watch: Passengers ‘push-start’ frozen plane in Siberia | euronews, world news
- 3Le Pen: I admire ‘cool head’ Putin’s resistance to West’s new Cold War | euronews, interview
- 4McCain blasts Europe’s approach to Ukraine conflict ‘a joke’ | euronews, the global conversation
- 5Which countries in Europe cause the most air pollution damage? | euronews, world news
- 6Moldova pro-EU parties take narrow lead in elections | euronews, world news
- 7Grenoble: Europe’s first ad-free city | euronews, world news
- 8NATO joins search for ‘Russian submarine’ off Scottish coast | euronews, world news
- 9European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 10Ukraine reports accident at Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant | euronews, world news
- 11Crude awakening: Romania’s Black Sea oil and gas finds fuel Europe’s energy hopes | euronews, reporter
- 12The American Century comes to an end as China becomes the world’s largest economy | euronews, economy
- 13International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 14Belgium’s former queen Fabiola dies at 86 | euronews, world news
- 15Germans demand honour for Turkish woman beaten to death | euronews, world news
- 16Chechen ‘death’ unit fighting with rebels in eastern Ukraine | euronews, world news
- 17Portugal: Ex-PM José Socrates held in corruption probe | euronews, world news
- 18Pakistan Taliban ‘kill over 100’ in Peshawar school attack | euronews, world news
- 19Israeli warplanes hit targets in Syria | euronews, world news
- 20Raids across Turkey target media outlets linked to Erdogan foe Fethullah Gulen | euronews, world news
Wires > Sport
- 12:47 CET Newcastle’s Gutierrez to return after beating cancer
- 12:42 CET Ramos caps ‘best year’ with Club World Cup award
- 11:15 CET Simeone wants more of the same from ‘fabulous’ Griezmann
- 09:13 CET Malinga to return from injury during New Zealand ODIs
- 09:10 CET Boxing Day test of India’s resolve in Melbourne
- 06:06 CET No retirement in sight for evergreen Socceroo Cahill
- 04:32 CET Crash rules Gerrans out of Tour Down Under title defence
- 03:30 CET South Korea light on strikers for Asian Cup