The Baltimore Ravens trained on Wednesday as they continue preparations to square off against the San Francisco 49ers in the 47th edition of the Super Bowl in New Orleans.
Baltimore boss John Harbaugh told journalists that he will be focused on his team and not on their rivals who happen to be coached by his younger brother Jim.
Ten days before playing the final game of his illustrious career, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis said he was too busy to become sentimental and added he was looking forward to his final outing.
The Ravens are playing in their first Super Bowl since winning their only Lombardi Trophy following the 2000 season while the 49ers will appear in their first in 18 years.
The game kicks off on February 3.
Copyright © 2015 euronewsMore about:
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2The power of the pen: Cartoonists worldwide react to the Charlie Hebdo attack | euronews, world news
- 3Immigration, racism in sport and the rise of extremism – Cantona shares his views | euronews, interview
- 4[LIVE] 12 dead after gun attack at French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo | euronews, world news
- 5[LIVE NOW] Massive unity rally in Paris, with similar marches in other French cities | euronews, world news
- 6Muslim groups fear backlash after terrorist attacks in Paris | euronews, news
- 7[LIVE] Confusion over reports two killed in Paris shootout, as police close in on Charlie Hebdo suspects | euronews, world news
- 8“ISIL is the baby of George W Bush” | euronews, news
- 9Medieval Bruges is to get its own underground beer pipeline | euronews, world news
- 10Almost four million turn out for unity rallies across France | euronews, world news
- 11International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 12NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 13A defiant Charlie Hebdo: it’s not the front page the terrorists would’ve wanted | euronews, world news
- 14Key questions around the Charlie Hebdo killings go unanswered | euronews, world news
- 15Getting to know Sir Tony and “the world’s greatest tenor” | euronews, musica
- 16HarperCollins wipes Israel off the map | euronews, world news
- 17euronews apps : iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Nokia S40, Nokia Asha, Smart TV and Google Glass
- 18eurovibes - a selection of Europe’s best music talent
- 19Grim task of retrieving bodies after wreckage of missing AirAsia plane found | euronews, world news
- 20Charlie Hebdo: Israeli paper deletes women from Paris march | euronews, world news
Wires > Sport
- 12:35 CET Winning the Tour is a plan, not a dream for FDJ
- 11:52 CET Gabriel ready to make Arsenal debut against Villa – Wenger
- 11:15 CET FIFPro to take legal action over rights for unpaid players
- 11:09 CET Sauber focus on the future after dismal 2014
- 10:43 CET All eyes on Alonso and McLaren in Jerez
- 09:42 CET Mattek-Sands and Safarova claim women’s doubles title
- 09:29 CET Toyota to return to world championship in 2017
- 09:18 CET Guinea’s Pogba out for season after Nations Cup injury