The Baltimore Ravens trained on Wednesday as they continue preparations to square off against the San Francisco 49ers in the 47th edition of the Super Bowl in New Orleans.
Baltimore boss John Harbaugh told journalists that he will be focused on his team and not on their rivals who happen to be coached by his younger brother Jim.
Ten days before playing the final game of his illustrious career, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis said he was too busy to become sentimental and added he was looking forward to his final outing.
The Ravens are playing in their first Super Bowl since winning their only Lombardi Trophy following the 2000 season while the 49ers will appear in their first in 18 years.
The game kicks off on February 3.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Serbia and Albania await Uefa punishment over violence-marred Euro2016 qualifier
- 2Volvo Ocean Race: Fleet still together one week in
- 3FIFA begins 2018 World Cup stadium inspection
- 4AS Roma suffer humiliating defeat to Bayern in Champions League
- 5Heavyweights in action on final day of Judo Grand Prix Tashkent
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Now is ‘right time’ for Catalonia independence vote, says Mas | euronews, world news
- 3Vatican rocked by another paedophilia scandal | euronews, world news
- 4Two container ships collide on Egypt’s Suez Canal | euronews, no comment
- 5British Muslims’ message to ISIL: Not in my name! | euronews, world news
- 6Revealed: Europe’s capital cities where it’s hardest to be a foreigner | euronews, world news
- 7Sweden becomes first European nation to recognise Palestine | euronews, world news
- 8European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 9International tv news | euronews: European and International tv news bulletin
- 10How nasheeds became the soundtrack of jihad | euronews, world news
- 11Iceland volcano ‘pollutes Paris’ | euronews, world news
- 12Ebola: Six new suspected cases in Spain | euronews, world news
- 13Learning through “serious games” | euronews, learning world
- 14Mike Tyson: ‘You learn humbleness when you get older in life’ | euronews, the global conversation
- 15International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 16US says ISIL makes $1 million-a-day selling oil – even to enemies | euronews, world news
- 17US delivers technical aid to Ukraine but warns over security | euronews, world news
- 18euronews apps : iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Nokia S40, Nokia Asha, Smart TV and Google Glass
- 19Global warming to ‘cause 250,000 extra deaths a year’ | euronews, world news
- 20All you need to know about the Ebola virus | euronews, world news
Wires > Sport
- 07:59 CET Sanctioned Beale to miss Wallabies’ season-ending tour
- 05:40 CET Australia batsmen in familiar tail-spin in Dubai
- 05:38 CET U.S., Costa Rica qualify for Women’s World Cup
- 02:02 CET PGA president fired for ‘insensitive’ remarks
- 00:18 CET Caterham F1 team set to miss next two races
- 23:13 CET Coric stuns Nadal in Basel, Federer through
- 21:57 CET Players weigh in on Bishop-Poulter spat
- 21:22 CET Italian football in danger of dying, says Juve president