On the third day of the World Economic Forum we look at the different economic outlooks for different parts of the world. While Europe and the US struggle, emerging economies are expected to grow. Euronews speaks to Pascal Lamy, Director General of the World Trade Organisation about how it manages risk.
Elsewhere the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) has had its experts working around the clock to bring developped economies back from the brink. OECD Secretary General Angel Gurria told us about his calls for action and if he feels they have been heeded.
Lastly we look at networking at the conference and how even a bus ride from the hotel can be a useful place to meet people.
Wires > Business
- 05:37 CET Shell reports restarting unit at Scotford, Alberta facility
- 05:22 CET Asia shares firm but set for monthly loss
- 04:00 CET French finance minister rules out Google tax deal, more firms…
- 03:33 CET Japan Ishihara: still trying to balance economic growth, fiscal…
- 03:24 CET Verizon, unions agree to pay raises, new jobs to end strike
- 03:00 CET U.S. oil prices rise on start of summer driving season
- 01:53 CET Viacom’s independent directors vow to fight ouster attempt
- 01:09 CET Fed, China fears force investors to check out of Asia