On the third day of the World Economic Forum we look at the different economic outlooks for different parts of the world. While Europe and the US struggle, emerging economies are expected to grow. Euronews speaks to Pascal Lamy, Director General of the World Trade Organisation about how it manages risk.
Elsewhere the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) has had its experts working around the clock to bring developped economies back from the brink. OECD Secretary General Angel Gurria told us about his calls for action and if he feels they have been heeded.
Lastly we look at networking at the conference and how even a bus ride from the hotel can be a useful place to meet people.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 7Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 8Latest News Bulletin
- 9Why World Elephant Day matters
- 10International news | euronews, latest international news
- 11UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
Wires > Business
- 11:56 CET Toshiba delays annual results again as more accounting errors found
- 11:38 CET Poll – China funds cut equity allocations to lowest on record
- 10:13 CET Voestalpine wins 255 million pound automotive order
- 09:04 CET Iliad profit rises as network expansion wins customers
- 09:03 CET Maersk wins UK approval for production at North Sea’s Culzean gas…
- 08:48 CET French tax cuts will not be at expense of deficit targets -…
- 08:47 CET Toshiba to sell Topcon shares for 50-60 billion yen
- 07:11 CET Exclusive – Citi aims to boost equities franchise amid industry…