A suicide bomber has struck a Shia mosque in the Iraqi city of Tuz Khurmato, 175 kilometres north of Baghdad.
The explosion killed at least 25 people who were attending a funeral of a politician’s relative who was shot dead a day earlier.
The latest attack follows a wave of violence on Tuesday, when three deadly blasts were detonated around Baghdad killing 17 and wounding dozens.
Wires > News
- 01:10 CET Niger says kills 12 Boko Haram fighters in gun battle
- 23:27 CET Canada’s Trudeau defends assisted suicide bill as deadline nears
- 23:20 CET First tropical storm of year to threaten U.S. heads for South…
- 22:01 CET Vintage plane crashed in Hudson River during emergency landing…
- 20:01 CET Chile President Bachelet testifies in tax probe into…
- 19:37 CET German Protestant bishop wants Islam classes in all state schools
- 19:36 CET Iraqi Sunni politicians reject visit by Iran’s Soleimani to Falluja
- 19:26 CET Pope meets children, says migrants ‘not dangerous, but in danger’