It’s voting time in Israel, as people come forward to vote for the 19th Knesset – the state’s next parliament. Elections results will be available in real time as the Central Elections Committee is offering three different methods of updated info.
Internet users will have real time updates on the official election website where vote counts will be posted as they come in from communities around the country. As we write, the election results are available only in Hebrew.
For those travelling or stuck in traffic jams, a smartphone application is available from the goverment's website. The app will send out updates every 10 minutes offering official results as the ballots are counted.
Furthermore, people will be informed about the election results from Google Maps – an interactive map will show how the votes are split in each community in real time. Today, the map is available on a special tab on the Google Maps website.
Stay tuned for Euronews’ live coverage of the Israeli elections.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Maritime drama deepens as Sweden extends ‘mystery submarine’ search
- 2Ebola: Six new suspected cases in Spain
- 3Mysterious vessel caught on camera as Sweden hunts for foreign submarine
- 4Sweden military operation to find ‘foreign underwater activity’
- 5Revealed: Europe’s capital cities where it’s hardest to be a foreigner
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Now is ‘right time’ for Catalonia independence vote, says Mas | euronews, world news
- 3Vatican rocked by another paedophilia scandal | euronews, world news
- 4Two container ships collide on Egypt’s Suez Canal | euronews, no comment
- 5Revealed: Europe’s capital cities where it’s hardest to be a foreigner | euronews, world news
- 6Sweden becomes first European nation to recognise Palestine | euronews, world news
- 7European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 8International tv news | euronews: European and International tv news bulletin
- 9How nasheeds became the soundtrack of jihad | euronews, world news
- 10Ebola: Six new suspected cases in Spain | euronews, world news
- 11Learning through “serious games” | euronews, learning world
- 12Iceland volcano ‘pollutes Paris’ | euronews, world news
- 13US says ISIL makes $1 million-a-day selling oil – even to enemies | euronews, world news
- 14All you need to know about the Ebola virus | euronews, world news
- 15Mike Tyson: ‘You learn humbleness when you get older in life’ | euronews, the global conversation
- 16What to expect in “The World of Ice and Fire,” George R.R. Martin’s new book | euronews, world news
- 17International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 18Philippe Starck: ‘Words like longevity and legacy have become almost avant-garde’ | euronews, the global conversation
- 19US delivers technical aid to Ukraine but warns over security | euronews, world news
- 20euronews apps : iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Nokia S40, Nokia Asha, Smart TV and Google Glass
Wires > News
- 07:14 CET U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves…
- 05:32 CET U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment ‘frenzy of…
- 03:52 CET Canadians flock to Parliament Hill, site of attack on soldier
- 03:48 CET Botswana president’s party secures election victory
- 02:17 CET Washington state teen shooter’s family living in ‘nightmare’
- 02:06 CET Tunisians vote for new parliament, hope for full democracy
- 23:59 CET Germany’s Merkel deals blow to UK on EU migration reform – Sunday…
- 23:00 CET Brazil’s election too close to call on eve of runoff