It’s voting time in Israel, as people come forward to vote for the 19th Knesset – the state’s next parliament. Elections results will be available in real time as the Central Elections Committee is offering three different methods of updated info.
Internet users will have real time updates on the official election website where vote counts will be posted as they come in from communities around the country. As we write, the election results are available only in Hebrew.
For those travelling or stuck in traffic jams, a smartphone application is available from the goverment's website. The app will send out updates every 10 minutes offering official results as the ballots are counted.
Furthermore, people will be informed about the election results from Google Maps – an interactive map will show how the votes are split in each community in real time. Today, the map is available on a special tab on the Google Maps website.
Stay tuned for Euronews’ live coverage of the Israeli elections.
- 1Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 2French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 3Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 4Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston’s daughter, dies
- 5Coach has its roof sheared off in low tunnel near Lille
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 6[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 9Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 10Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 11International news | euronews, latest international news
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 14Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 15‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 16At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 17Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 18Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 19Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 20Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
Latest world news
“Arrivo Berlin” – a project in Berlin training migrants to prepare for work
Clashes as Israel demolishes West Bank settlement homes
UEFA chief Michel Platini to stand for FIFA presidency
French Foreign Minister latest in line of dignitaries to visit Iran
Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar is confirmed dead
Wires > News
- 17:53 CET Zimbabwean charged over killing of Cecil the lion
- 17:50 CET Afghan intelligence agency says Taliban’s leader is dead
- 17:47 CET U.S. approves possible sale of $5.4 billion in missiles to Saudi…
- 17:46 CET Somalia’s planned 2016 elections will not be a popular vote
- 17:36 CET New Italian opposition group pledges support for Renzi reform
- 17:23 CET U.N. mediator proposes Syria working groups on issues in conflict
- 17:15 CET Rome airport fully operational after forest fire affects flights
- 17:10 CET Ukraine names detained Russian soldier, charges him with terrorism