It’s voting time in Israel, as people come forward to vote for the 19th Knesset – the state’s next parliament. Elections results will be available in real time as the Central Elections Committee is offering three different methods of updated info.
Internet users will have real time updates on the official election website where vote counts will be posted as they come in from communities around the country. As we write, the election results are available only in Hebrew.
For those travelling or stuck in traffic jams, a smartphone application is available from the goverment's website. The app will send out updates every 10 minutes offering official results as the ballots are counted.
Furthermore, people will be informed about the election results from Google Maps – an interactive map will show how the votes are split in each community in real time. Today, the map is available on a special tab on the Google Maps website.
Stay tuned for Euronews’ live coverage of the Israeli elections.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 3US considers sanctions against Ukraine as Yanukovych’s offer of talks with the opposition is rejected
- 4Italy: ‘Pitchfork protesters’ disrupt road and rail travel in protest at state of economy
- 5Social networks respond to mystery sign language and Obama ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial
- 03:37 CET China tells pilots to improve landing skills to deal with Beijing…
- 01:40 CET Pro-sanctions U.S. lawmakers will introduce new Iran bill soon
- 00:52 CET Heavy rains paralyse Rio as residents protest, loot
- 00:38 CET Egyptian forces arrest Qataris at Al Jazeera office in Cairo -…
- 00:02 CET Russia seeks trade talks with Washington – Russian official
- 00:01 CET Blood donation collectors thrown out of Israeli parliament
- 22:52 CET Italian PM Letta wins confidence votes, vows reforms
- 22:37 CET Italy PM Letta wins confidence vote in Senate