It’s voting time in Israel, as people come forward to vote for the 19th Knesset – the state’s next parliament. Elections results will be available in real time as the Central Elections Committee is offering three different methods of updated info.
Internet users will have real time updates on the official election website where vote counts will be posted as they come in from communities around the country. As we write, the election results are available only in Hebrew.
For those travelling or stuck in traffic jams, a smartphone application is available from the goverment's website. The app will send out updates every 10 minutes offering official results as the ballots are counted.
Furthermore, people will be informed about the election results from Google Maps – an interactive map will show how the votes are split in each community in real time. Today, the map is available on a special tab on the Google Maps website.
Stay tuned for Euronews’ live coverage of the Israeli elections.
- 1Flight MH17: was shot down by a BUK missile fired from Eastern Ukraine – Dutch report
- 2Netanyahu vows ‘knife terror’ won’t beat Israel as stabbings multiply
- 3Germany: PEGIDA slams Merkel over refugee influx
- 4YPG militia alliance set to attack ISIL stronghold Raqqa “within weeks”
- 5ISIL training children to kill
- 1Putin adds diplomatic strand to bolster Syrian air strikes
- 2Russian cruise missiles strikes prompt global aviation officials to issue safety alerts
- 3Russia tries to reassure Saudi Arabia over Syria air strikes
- 4Iraqi military claims to have killed several senior ISIL members including leader al – Baghdadi
- 5Belarus election: Lukashenko wins landslide of more than 80 percent – exit polls
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 3Latest News Bulletin
- 4At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 5Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 6[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 7International news | euronews, latest international news
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 10Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 11Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 12Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 13Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 14Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 15[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections
- 16Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank
- 17Fifa suspends Blatter, Platini and Valcke
- 18Kicked down in Hungary, saved by Spain
- 19Catalan president Artur Mas charged with organising illegal independence referendum
- 20Hungary’s army can shoot rubber bullets and tear gas at refugees
Wires > News
- 23:06 CET Exclusive – India battles big pharma over cough syrup abuse…
- 23:01 CET Exclusive – Jeb Bush says Putin’s Russia should face consequences…
- 22:47 CET Islamic State urges jihad against Russians, Americans – audio
- 22:40 CET Britain and China to hail ‘golden’ ties during Xi visit
- 22:36 CET Dozens of Tunisians freed in Libya a day after being kidnapped
- 22:14 CET Portugal centre-right, Socialists fail to reach deal on government
- 22:01 CET Most U.S. voters not aware of Democratic debate – Reuters/Ipsos…
- 21:58 CET ICC prosecutor to investigate Russia, Georgia over 2008 conflict