It’s voting time in Israel, as people come forward to vote for the 19th Knesset – the state’s next parliament. Elections results will be available in real time as the Central Elections Committee is offering three different methods of updated info.
Internet users will have real time updates on the official election website where vote counts will be posted as they come in from communities around the country. As we write, the election results are available only in Hebrew.
For those travelling or stuck in traffic jams, a smartphone application is available from the goverment's website. The app will send out updates every 10 minutes offering official results as the ballots are counted.
Furthermore, people will be informed about the election results from Google Maps – an interactive map will show how the votes are split in each community in real time. Today, the map is available on a special tab on the Google Maps website.
Stay tuned for Euronews’ live coverage of the Israeli elections.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Ukraine: US, Russia and EU strike deal after crisis talks
- 2South Korea: Dramatic amateur footage emerges of final moments before striken ferry capsizes
- 3Spain’s former prime minister, Adolfo Suarez dies, aged 81
- 4As it happened : Kyiv and Moscow reach agreement on de-escalation roadmap
- 5A mother’s slap signals mercy for a convicted Iranian murderer
- 1Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 2Ukraine as it happened: Pro-Russian freeze Ukrainian army operation in Kramatorsk
- 3Watch April 15 total lunar eclipse live online
- 4Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
- 5Russian PM Dmitry Medvedev says Ukraine on ‘brink of civil war’
Wires > News
- 01:41 CET Armed mob under guise of peaceful protest attacks U.N. in South…
- 01:34 CET Algeria’s Bouteflika camp claims election win, rival alleges fraud
- 01:26 CET Students add Easter twist to dwindling Venezuela protests
- 01:23 CET U.N. inquiry chief wants North Korea hauled before international…
- 01:14 CET Tokyo area hit by magnitude 4.7 earthquake
- 00:34 CET French troops free five aid workers kidnapped in Mali
- 00:23 CET U.S. special forces struggle with record suicides – admiral
- 00:11 CET Gunmen kidnap Tunisian diplomat in Libya