It’s voting time in Israel, as people come forward to vote for the 19th Knesset – the state’s next parliament. Elections results will be available in real time as the Central Elections Committee is offering three different methods of updated info.
Internet users will have real time updates on the official election website where vote counts will be posted as they come in from communities around the country. As we write, the election results are available only in Hebrew.
For those travelling or stuck in traffic jams, a smartphone application is available from the goverment's website. The app will send out updates every 10 minutes offering official results as the ballots are counted.
Furthermore, people will be informed about the election results from Google Maps – an interactive map will show how the votes are split in each community in real time. Today, the map is available on a special tab on the Google Maps website.
Stay tuned for Euronews’ live coverage of the Israeli elections.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 08:15 CET Suicide bomber attacks Yemen’s Defence Ministry – source
- 08:08 CET Anarchy at door, West starts to rebuild Libyan army
- 07:41 CET Heavy weapons fire heard in Central African Republic capital
- 07:13 CET Ten killed in Nicaraguan gunfight near Honduran border
- 07:08 CET Analysis – Two factors key to lawsuits over New York train crash
- 06:17 CET Biden says disputes remain over treatment of U.S. journalists in…
- 05:59 CET Thaksin’s homecoming hopes dashed as Thai crisis reignites
- 05:48 CET Pentagon focused on weapons, data fusion as F-35 nears combat use