A 30-year-old man working as a driver for three Kurdish women shot dead in Paris earlier this month has been placed under formal investigation for their murder. One, Sakine Cansiz, was a founding member of the armed militant PKK.
The three were found shot in the head in a Kurdish community centre in Paris.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 05:19 CET India’s ruling party stumbles as opponent Modi marches on
- 03:51 CET Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested
- 23:49 CET Spain PM urges greater European integration
- 23:03 CET Brash Florence mayor Renzi wins centre-left leadership
- 21:25 CET Syrian opposition head fears U.S.-Iran thaw could benefit Assad
- 19:56 CET Colombia’s FARC says to declare 30-day ceasefire from December 15
- 19:14 CET British military chopper makes unexpected West Bank landing
- 19:08 CET PKK militants abduct four Turkish soldiers after unrest