The Ukrainian chief prosecutor has accused former prime minister Yulia Tymoshenko of ordering the killing of a business rival 16 years ago.
Tymoshenko is already serving a seven-year sentence for abuse of office.
Her lawyers have called the latest accusation “absurd”.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 16:47 CET Assad’s forces kill five children in Syria-activists
- 16:33 CET U.S. defence chief to visit Pakistan for talks with prime minister
- 16:10 CET South Africans remember Mandela with praise and prayers
- 16:06 CET Car bomb kills one and wounds five in Libya’s Benghazi
- 16:03 CET Germany’s liberals rule out euroscepticism as revival tactic
- 15:56 CET Central African Republic mourns, seeks to bury dead after killings
- 15:52 CET South Korea expands air defence zone to partially overlap China’s
- 14:30 CET Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare…