The world’s biggest car makers have been flexing their muscles – and showing off their muscle cars – in the place they call Motor City – Detroit.
The North American International Auto Show kicked off the car industry’s annual exhibition schedule.
With more than 50 new vehicles unveiled at the event, it is being seen as a sign of the market’s rejuvenation. Is that true? In Business Weekly we’ll put that question to Jonathan Ferro from Bloomberg.
Also in the programme: Facebook’s mysterious press event and no surprise in the World Bank’s gloomy economic growth outlook.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Why World Elephant Day matters
- 7Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 8Latest News Bulletin
- 9Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 10UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 11Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 19International news | euronews, latest international news
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
Wires > Business
- 09:41 CET Italy may raise 2015 growth forecast after data – minister to paper
- 09:38 CET Inflationary pressures on the rise in the euro zone – …
- 09:13 CET GVC trumps 888 with 1.06 billion pounds bid for Bwin
- 08:55 CET Indian drugmaker Cipla pushes into U.S. with two deals
- 08:47 CET German July industry orders fall on weak foreign demand
- 08:35 CET Japan second-quarter GDP seen revised down on bigger falls in capex
- 08:19 CET Bayer says to launch Covestro IPO with new shares only
- 08:06 CET Japan aims for investment pact with Iran ‘as soon as possible’