Louis Vuitton continues on its journey to far flung destinations for its menswear collection at Paris Fashion Week. Designer Kim Jones took to the Himalayas and came back with a variety of furs.
Dries van Noten is a designer who believes the rule book is for others and for his Autumn/Winter collection he wanted to design clothes that had never been seen in a man’s wardrobe.
He described the idea behind the collection:
“This collection we call it ‘The Morning After,’ so it’s really a boy after a wild night of too much of everything, stayed with his girlfriend, tumbles out of bed in the morning, grabs some clothes to get some milk or some croissants and things like that, so that’s the spirit of this collection. So it’s a lot of luxurious materials, soft, peignoirs, a pajamas, very comfortable, mixing mens’ and women’s clothes.”
Paris favourite, Jean Paul Gaultier decided a strip show was appropriate as the models eased out of their layers new outfits formed. The audience were of course charmed.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 4Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 5NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 6Latest News Bulletin
- 7At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 10Hungarian camerawoman fired after being filmed kicking migrants
- 11Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 12[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 13Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 14International news | euronews, latest international news
- 15Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 16Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 17Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 18What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 19[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections
- 20Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank