Louis Vuitton continues on its journey to far flung destinations for its menswear collection at Paris Fashion Week. Designer Kim Jones took to the Himalayas and came back with a variety of furs.
Dries van Noten is a designer who believes the rule book is for others and for his Autumn/Winter collection he wanted to design clothes that had never been seen in a man’s wardrobe.
He described the idea behind the collection:
“This collection we call it ‘The Morning After,’ so it’s really a boy after a wild night of too much of everything, stayed with his girlfriend, tumbles out of bed in the morning, grabs some clothes to get some milk or some croissants and things like that, so that’s the spirit of this collection. So it’s a lot of luxurious materials, soft, peignoirs, a pajamas, very comfortable, mixing mens’ and women’s clothes.”
Paris favourite, Jean Paul Gaultier decided a strip show was appropriate as the models eased out of their layers new outfits formed. The audience were of course charmed.
- 1Natalie Imbruglia back with a new album ‘Male’
- 2Top animators collaborate on Kahlil Gibran’s ‘The Prophet’
- 3Hungary’s national bank pays millions for butcher’s secret art
- 4A conversation with Michel Ciment, film critic and chief editor of French film magazine “Positif”
- 5Skyhigh ‘Skyway’ a thrilling mountain experience
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 9Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 10Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 11BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 14‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 15At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 16Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 17Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 18Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
- 19Varoufakis resigns after Greek referendum
- 20The Pluto flyby : what we’ve learnt so far