Louis Vuitton continues on its journey to far flung destinations for its menswear collection at Paris Fashion Week. Designer Kim Jones took to the Himalayas and came back with a variety of furs.
Dries van Noten is a designer who believes the rule book is for others and for his Autumn/Winter collection he wanted to design clothes that had never been seen in a man’s wardrobe.
He described the idea behind the collection:
“This collection we call it ‘The Morning After,’ so it’s really a boy after a wild night of too much of everything, stayed with his girlfriend, tumbles out of bed in the morning, grabs some clothes to get some milk or some croissants and things like that, so that’s the spirit of this collection. So it’s a lot of luxurious materials, soft, peignoirs, a pajamas, very comfortable, mixing mens’ and women’s clothes.”
Paris favourite, Jean Paul Gaultier decided a strip show was appropriate as the models eased out of their layers new outfits formed. The audience were of course charmed.
- 1“Honey I’m Good”: Andy Grammer’s hit about temptation in relationships
- 2Postcards from Kazakhstan: honouring the founders of the Kazakh Khanate
- 3Kazakhstan celebrates the 550th anniversary of Kazakh statehood
- 4Legends on stage at Paleo festival in Nyon
- 5A day at the beach in Washington’s National Building Museum
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 6[LIVE UPDATES] Greek debt deadline looms
- 7Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 8Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 9French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 10Latest News Bulletin
- 11International news | euronews, latest international news
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 14Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 15Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 16At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 17Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 18‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 19Istanbul Gay pride quashed by riot police, rubber bullets and water cannon
- 20Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
latest le mag news
Dog Days at the Museum – Pooches become culture vultures
Legends on stage at Paleo festival in Nyon
“Honey I’m Good”: Andy Grammer’s hit about temptation in relationships
A day at the beach in Washington’s National Building Museum
The Script, Kings of Leon, Sting wow crowds Paleo Festival