Louis Vuitton continues on its journey to far flung destinations for its menswear collection at Paris Fashion Week. Designer Kim Jones took to the Himalayas and came back with a variety of furs.
Dries van Noten is a designer who believes the rule book is for others and for his Autumn/Winter collection he wanted to design clothes that had never been seen in a man’s wardrobe.
He described the idea behind the collection:
“This collection we call it ‘The Morning After,’ so it’s really a boy after a wild night of too much of everything, stayed with his girlfriend, tumbles out of bed in the morning, grabs some clothes to get some milk or some croissants and things like that, so that’s the spirit of this collection. So it’s a lot of luxurious materials, soft, peignoirs, a pajamas, very comfortable, mixing mens’ and women’s clothes.”
Paris favourite, Jean Paul Gaultier decided a strip show was appropriate as the models eased out of their layers new outfits formed. The audience were of course charmed.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Why World Elephant Day matters
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 9UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 10Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 11Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 12ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 13Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 14Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 15International news | euronews, latest international news
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid