Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Podemos: Spanish indignation in Brussels’ corridors of power | euronews, reporter
- 2Israel announces it will seize 400 acres in West Bank | euronews, world news
- 3Japan sounds bluefin warning, calls for 50% catch cut | euronews, world news
- 4Hoverbike on the horizon | euronews, hi-tech
- 5China executes eight Muslims convicted of terrorism | euronews, world news
- 63D printing: a driving force in design and engineering | euronews, hi-tech
- 7Watch: Angry mob throw Ukraine MP into rubbish bin | euronews, world news
- 8Ukraine accuses Russian aid convoy of stealing factory equipment | euronews, world news
- 9#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians | euronews, world news
- 10Young Yazidi girl escapes Islamic State kidnappers | euronews, world news
- 11New car offers freedom for disabled drivers | euronews, hi-tech
- 12EU leaders name Donald Tusk European Council president | euronews, world news
- 13The business benefits of EU chemical regulation | euronews, business planet
- 14Turkish ferry makes high-speed final landing | euronews, no comment
- 15Risk of fresh ash cloud threatens European air travel | euronews, world news
- 16Canada sends hilarious barb to Russia over Ukraine ‘incursions’ | euronews, world news
- 17Man, 27, fails in suicide bid after tigers reject chance to eat him | euronews, world news
- 18Iceland warns Europe’s airlines of possible volcanic eruption | euronews, world news
- 19Thousands of Catalans call for choice on split from Spain | euronews, world news
- 20Iceland puts on a show as two of its volcanoes spew out lava | euronews, world news