Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Two container ships collide on Egypt’s Suez Canal | euronews, no comment
- 3International tv news | euronews: European and International tv news bulletin
- 4Revealed: Europe’s capital cities where it’s hardest to be a foreigner | euronews, world news
- 5European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 6All you need to know about the Ebola virus | euronews, world news
- 7How nasheeds became the soundtrack of jihad | euronews, world news
- 8Where is the best place in Europe for women? | euronews, world news
- 9Sweden becomes first European nation to recognise Palestine | euronews, world news
- 10What to expect in “The World of Ice and Fire,” George R.R. Martin’s new book | euronews, world news
- 11Ebola: Six new suspected cases in Spain | euronews, world news
- 12Learning through “serious games” | euronews, learning world
- 13US says ISIL makes $1 million-a-day selling oil – even to enemies | euronews, world news
- 14International news | euronews, latest international news
- 15International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 16Philippe Starck: ‘Words like longevity and legacy have become almost avant-garde’ | euronews, the global conversation
- 17US delivers technical aid to Ukraine but warns over security | euronews, world news
- 18euronews apps : iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Nokia S40, Nokia Asha, Smart TV and Google Glass
- 19Mike Tyson: ‘You learn humbleness when you get older in life’ | euronews, the global conversation
- 20Maritime drama deepens as Sweden extends ‘mystery submarine’ search | euronews, world news