Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russian rumour mill suggests Putin suffering poor health | euronews, world news
- 3Slovenia becomes 11th EU nation to approve gay marriage | euronews, world news
- 4[LIVE] Germanwings passenger jet crashes in southern France, 148 people on board – authorities | euronews, world news
- 5Exclusive: CIA and Mossad are behind Boko Haram and ISIL, says Sudan president | euronews, world news
- 6Indian rapist says women to blame for being sexually assaulted | euronews, world news
- 7International news | euronews, latest international news
- 8Why is Bulgaria the EU’s most unhappy country? | euronews, world news
- 9French Alps plane crash treated as suicide and mass murder by co-pilot | euronews, world news
- 10Greece’s claim for war reparations from Germany explained | euronews, world news
- 11eurovibes - a selection of Europe’s best music talent
- 12Reaching new heights: Parents in India scale walls to ‘help students cheat’ | euronews, world news
- 13Tens of thousands march in Moscow in memory of Boris Nemtsov | euronews, world news
- 14Handwriting and the digital age, time for change in schools? | euronews, learning world
- 15London calling: why home-loving Hungarians are flocking to British capital | euronews, reporter
- 16International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 17French prosecutor: Germanwings co-pilot appears to have crashed plane deliberately | euronews, world news
- 18Manufacturing jihad – Nicolas Hénin explains what he learned about ISIL | euronews, the global conversation
- 19Germanwings press conference mystery: what wasn’t he supposed to say? | euronews, world news
- 20Which EU country has the biggest gender pay gap? | euronews, world news