Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
- 114-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 2Bulgarian businessman turns passion for Soviet-era cars into museum spectacle
- 3The enthralling colourful timbres of Dutch violin virtuoso Janine Jansen
- 4Eurovision logo says a lot about EU’s health
- 5Me Before You: small-town girl meets quadriplegic boy