Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2What will you ask US Senator John McCain? | euronews, world news
- 3Watch: Passengers ‘push-start’ frozen plane in Siberia | euronews, world news
- 4Le Pen: I admire ‘cool head’ Putin’s resistance to West’s new Cold War | euronews, interview
- 5McCain blasts Europe’s approach to Ukraine conflict ‘a joke’ | euronews, the global conversation
- 6Which countries in Europe cause the most air pollution damage? | euronews, world news
- 7Moldova pro-EU parties take narrow lead in elections | euronews, world news
- 8Grenoble: Europe’s first ad-free city | euronews, world news
- 9NATO joins search for ‘Russian submarine’ off Scottish coast | euronews, world news
- 10European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 11Obama’s ‘risky’ immigration gamble | euronews, world news
- 12Ukraine reports accident at Zaporizhzhya nuclear power plant | euronews, world news
- 13Crude awakening: Romania’s Black Sea oil and gas finds fuel Europe’s energy hopes | euronews, reporter
- 14Irony as organised crime prosecutor arrested for corruption in Romania | euronews, world news
- 15The American Century comes to an end as China becomes the world’s largest economy | euronews, economy
- 16European e-revolution people rise up | euronews, world news
- 17International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 18Belgium’s former queen Fabiola dies at 86 | euronews, world news
- 19Germans demand honour for Turkish woman beaten to death | euronews, world news
- 20Chechen ‘death’ unit fighting with rebels in eastern Ukraine | euronews, world news