Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Now is ‘right time’ for Catalonia independence vote, says Mas | euronews, world news
- 3Vatican rocked by another paedophilia scandal | euronews, world news
- 4Two container ships collide on Egypt’s Suez Canal | euronews, no comment
- 5British Muslims’ message to ISIL: Not in my name! | euronews, world news
- 6Sweden becomes first European nation to recognise Palestine | euronews, world news
- 7Algeria: ISIL offshoot releases video threatening French hostage Hervé Gourdel | euronews, world news
- 8International tv news | euronews: European and International tv news bulletin
- 9European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 10Emma Watson threatened with naked photos leak after UN equality speech | euronews, world news
- 11How nasheeds became the soundtrack of jihad | euronews, world news
- 12Iceland volcano ‘pollutes Paris’ | euronews, world news
- 13Ebola: Six new suspected cases in Spain | euronews, world news
- 14Revealed: Europe’s capital cities where it’s hardest to be a foreigner | euronews, world news
- 15Learning through “serious games” | euronews, learning world
- 16euronews speaks to Ban Ki-moon ahead of key UN and climate change talks | euronews, the global conversation
- 17Mike Tyson: ‘You learn humbleness when you get older in life’ | euronews, the global conversation
- 18US delivers technical aid to Ukraine but warns over security | euronews, world news
- 19euronews apps : iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Nokia S40, Nokia Asha, Smart TV and Google Glass
- 20Global warming to ‘cause 250,000 extra deaths a year’ | euronews, world news