Berlin Fashion Week is underway with more than 50 shows on offer.
The Autumn/Winter collection of Spanish designer Leandro Cano, is one of the most eagerly awaited.
“I did what I like most, without asking myself is this wearable or fit for the street and this is the result, this is what I was feeling,” he said.
Cano won the Designer for Tomorrow in Berlin last year his latest work is inspired by angels.
A more established fashion figure is Kilian Kerner, the German designer is showing his wares for the 10th time at Berlin Fashion Week.
The show is titled “What`s your name.”
Kerner launched his own label in 2004 and since then has gone from strength to strength. Another highlight is the work of Austrian designer Lena Hoschek she based her designs on influences from Eastern Europe, feminine with an anti-establishment touch.
Copyright © 2015 euronewsMore about:
- 1Vincent Van Gogh to come back to life thanks to Oscar-winning animation studio
- 2French fashion “enfant terrible” Jean-Paul Gaultier has fun in Paris
- 3‘Shaun The Sheep’ explores the esoteric and focuses on appreciating what you have
- 4‘The Good Lie’ offers touching perspective on true story
- 5EVS: My Armenia experience
- 1Art, nature and tradition in perfect balance in the Seto Inland Sea
- 2‘Shaun The Sheep’ explores the esoteric and focuses on appreciating what you have
- 3Fashion photographer David LaChapelle opens show in Lima
- 4Vincent Van Gogh to come back to life thanks to Oscar-winning animation studio
- 5Getting to know Sir Tony and “the world’s greatest tenor”
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2The power of the pen: Cartoonists worldwide react to the Charlie Hebdo attack | euronews, world news
- 3Immigration, racism in sport and the rise of extremism – Cantona shares his views | euronews, interview
- 4[LIVE] 12 dead after gun attack at French satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo | euronews, world news
- 5[LIVE NOW] Massive unity rally in Paris, with similar marches in other French cities | euronews, world news
- 6[LIVE] Second hostage crisis erupts in Paris as police close in on Charlie Hebdo suspects | euronews, world news
- 7Muslim groups fear backlash after terrorist attacks in Paris | euronews, news
- 8“ISIL is the baby of George W Bush” | euronews, news
- 9Medieval Bruges is to get its own underground beer pipeline | euronews, world news
- 10Almost four million turn out for unity rallies across France | euronews, world news
- 11International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 12euronews apps : iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Nokia S40, Nokia Asha, Smart TV and Google Glass
- 13Key questions around the Charlie Hebdo killings go unanswered | euronews, world news
- 14eurovibes - a selection of Europe’s best music talent
- 15A defiant Charlie Hebdo: it’s not the front page the terrorists would’ve wanted | euronews, world news
- 16HarperCollins wipes Israel off the map | euronews, world news
- 17NewsWires : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 18Getting to know Sir Tony and “the world’s greatest tenor” | euronews, musica
- 19Charlie Hebdo: Israeli paper deletes women from Paris march | euronews, world news
- 20International tv news | euronews: European and International tv news bulletin