The telecom equipment maker Alcatel-Lucent announced on Wednesday it has won an eight-year contract with Reliance Communications, India’s third largest carrier to manage and service Reliance’s mobile and fixed networks in southern and eastern India.
Investor reaction was positive. For the full story watch our Behind Markets report.
- 1French fuel strike: frustration at the pumps and an investment warning
- 2Brexit vote: one month away the recession warnings keep coming
- 3Eurostar sales fall after Paris and Brussels terror attacks
- 4Oil tops $50 a barrel for first time this year
- 5Security concerns hit tourism industry, Thomas Cook shares slump