Milan Men’s Fashion Week has been notable for sticking to the conventions as designers showed safe classics in an effort to boost flagging sales.
Kean Etro unveiled his winter menswear collection drawing inspiration from nature and using a colour palette from the forest with olive bark and herringbone patterns.
The Emporio Armani menswear collection was, as always, well-received. Iconic styles were revisited in high-tech materials. The colour palette featured eternal blue and asphalt grey.
The Missoni show went on despite the disappearance of CEO Vittorio Missoni and five others in a small plane over South America more than a week ago. As rescue crews continue to search for the missing plane, the design house showed a collection inspired by the American West to a suitably mournful soundtrack.
The Gucci collection was more colourful and upbeat, in shades of yellow, sky blue and rich burgundy. It also featured a range of luxurious men’s handbags.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International news | euronews, latest international news
- 3Hope vs harsh reality: challenges to global education goals in the 21st century
- 4Madrid to appeal Catalan road to independence from Spain
- 5Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
- 6Jorge Lorenzo clinches his third MotoGP title in Valencia
- 7Turkey: Explosion hits Istanbul’s main tourist district
- 8Paris: “I would rather see my brother in prison than in a cemetery”
- 9Extras : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 10Partnering to grow Europe
- 11Macedonian Postcards: The Mavrovo National Park
- 12Moldova: protesters storm Parliament
- 13Benzema questioned in French sex tape case
- 14Business news and finance news | euronews: international economic and finance news
- 15Brussels remains on high alert: ‘multiple operations underway’ across Belgium
- 16Special Reports : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 17Norway sends Syrian refugees back to Russia
- 18smart care - All Programmes | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 19latest Learning World - All Programmes | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 20Meet Bernie Sanders, the democratic socialist who wants to be US president
latest le mag news
Russia’s Pussy Riot mocks prosecutor general Yury Chaika in new video
Maverick fashion designer John Varvatos: ‘Is rock dead?‘
Rachel Platten takes ‘Wildfire’ on tour
Jonathan Yeo adopts actress Cara Delevingne for new exhibition
Coldplay in hot water for using Indian culture in video