Milan Men’s Fashion Week has been notable for sticking to the conventions as designers showed safe classics in an effort to boost flagging sales.
Kean Etro unveiled his winter menswear collection drawing inspiration from nature and using a colour palette from the forest with olive bark and herringbone patterns.
The Emporio Armani menswear collection was, as always, well-received. Iconic styles were revisited in high-tech materials. The colour palette featured eternal blue and asphalt grey.
The Missoni show went on despite the disappearance of CEO Vittorio Missoni and five others in a small plane over South America more than a week ago. As rescue crews continue to search for the missing plane, the design house showed a collection inspired by the American West to a suitably mournful soundtrack.
The Gucci collection was more colourful and upbeat, in shades of yellow, sky blue and rich burgundy. It also featured a range of luxurious men’s handbags.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 4Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 5NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 6Latest News Bulletin
- 7At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 8Denmark: launches anti-migrant ad campaign
- 9Hungarian camerawoman fired after being filmed kicking migrants
- 10International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 11Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 12Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 13Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 14International news | euronews, latest international news
- 15Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 16Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 17Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 18What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 19[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 20[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections