Milan Men’s Fashion Week has been notable for sticking to the conventions as designers showed safe classics in an effort to boost flagging sales.
Kean Etro unveiled his winter menswear collection drawing inspiration from nature and using a colour palette from the forest with olive bark and herringbone patterns.
The Emporio Armani menswear collection was, as always, well-received. Iconic styles were revisited in high-tech materials. The colour palette featured eternal blue and asphalt grey.
The Missoni show went on despite the disappearance of CEO Vittorio Missoni and five others in a small plane over South America more than a week ago. As rescue crews continue to search for the missing plane, the design house showed a collection inspired by the American West to a suitably mournful soundtrack.
The Gucci collection was more colourful and upbeat, in shades of yellow, sky blue and rich burgundy. It also featured a range of luxurious men’s handbags.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 7Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 8Latest News Bulletin
- 9Why World Elephant Day matters
- 10International news | euronews, latest international news
- 11UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
latest le mag news
Culture by the Black Sea at Bulgaria’s Apollonia festival
Wondaland artists use ‘sound as a weapon’ for Black Lives Matters
Argentina’s World Tango Championships bigger than ever
UN says let there be light as “Until the Sun Comes Up” opens campaign year
Larssen “Dragon Tattoo” sequel publishing event of the year