In a surprise move, after a decade of silence and speculation, David Bowie has released a single – Where Are We Now? – and says that an album will follow.
Long-term collaborator and music producer Tony Visconti, who has been working on the album with Bowie for the past two years, says that he was surprised by the singer’s choice of single, because it’s the slowest ballad on the album which he describes as “very rock and roll.”
The new album will be released in March.
- 114-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 2The enthralling colourful timbres of Dutch violin virtuoso Janine Jansen
- 3Eurovision logo says a lot about EU’s health
- 4Bulgarian businessman turns passion for Soviet-era cars into museum spectacle
- 5Tom Hanks’ latest film takes him on journey of self-discovery