Four people are dead after a shooting in the same American suburb where a gunman went on the rampage in a cinema last July.
It’s thought a man turned a gun on three people in a townhouse before he was then killed in a shootout with police in Aurora, Colorado.
Police surrounded the house after being alerted by a woman who managed to flee as the violence started.
Police believe all those killed were related.
It happened a few kilometres from the cinema where 12 people were shot dead as they watched a Batman film.
A suspect is due back in court on Monday.
- 1‘Tourists go home’ say Spanish locals in backlash to holiday boom
- 2Fears grow for missing Japanese boy left in woods as punishment
- 3EgyptAir crash: doomed plane’s distress signal ‘picked up by satellites’
- 4Belgium facing more strike chaos
- 5More transport chaos in France in standoff over labour reforms
Wires > News
- 21:38 CET Death toll from Russian air strikes in Idlib climbs to 23 – monitor
- 21:34 CET Erdogan warns Germany ahead of Armenian genocide vote
- 21:12 CET Combative Trump says he raised $5.6 million for vets, bashes media
- 20:49 CET Sentence for Costa Concordia captain upheld over 2012 shipwreck
- 20:45 CET Libyan security forces pushing Islamic State back from vicinity of…
- 20:04 CET U.S. warns of possible Europe attacks, no specific threat
- 20:01 CET After Brexit – Roadmap for a leap in the dark
- 19:17 CET U.N. food agency prepares for deeper humanitarian crisis as battle…