Four people are dead after a shooting in the same American suburb where a gunman went on the rampage in a cinema last July.
It’s thought a man turned a gun on three people in a townhouse before he was then killed in a shootout with police in Aurora, Colorado.
Police surrounded the house after being alerted by a woman who managed to flee as the violence started.
Police believe all those killed were related.
It happened a few kilometres from the cinema where 12 people were shot dead as they watched a Batman film.
A suspect is due back in court on Monday.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Topless FEMEN protesters storm German football TV show
- 3Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 4Putin’s state of the nation address: “we are not trying to be a superpower”
- 5Ukraine’s deputy prime minister in talks with EU commissioner
- 1Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 2Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 3Riot police raid Kyiv’s central square
- 4What’s God got to do with it?, asks Nobel Prize in Physics winner
- 5Italy: ‘Pitchfork protesters’ disrupt road and rail travel in protest at state of economy
- 01:16 CET U.N. confirms chemical arms were used repeatedly in Syria
- 01:01 CET Central African Republic humanitarian crisis mounts even as…
- 00:58 CET Guinea opposition says will sit in Assembly despite poll dispute
- 00:08 CET Tunisia’s Islamists and opposition reach deal on premier
- 23:23 CET Biden, Japan PM Abe discuss East China Sea dispute
- 22:24 CET White House bid to hold off Iran sanctions gains backing
- 21:15 CET U.S. vows support for Syrian opposition despite troubles
- 21:05 CET Mafia death threat shows Italy still haunted by 1992 murders