A photo of a young Princess Diana and a friend on a skiing holiday which a British tabloid decided not to publish is going on sale in the US.
The 1979 picture shows Diana with her friend Adam Russell.
The paper’s decision came two days before the official announcement of her engagement to Prince Charles in 1981.
The photo is being sold by RR Auctions, based in New Hampshire.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Topless FEMEN protesters storm German football TV show
- 2Britain’s Queen Elizabeth goes nuts over nibbles at Buckingham Palace
- 3China and South Korea react to execution of Jang Song Thaek
- 4North Korea outrage over behaviour of Kim Jong-un’s uncle
- 5CCTV footage of suicide bomb attack on Yemen Defence Ministry released
- 1Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 2Former Thai prime minister charged with murder
- 3Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 4Social networks respond to mystery sign language and Obama ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial
- 5US considers sanctions against Ukraine as Yanukovych’s offer of talks with the opposition is rejected
- 19:59 CET U.S. sanctions move angers Iran, Russia sees threat to nuclear deal
- 19:46 CET Gunmen shoot dead 18 oil workers in northeast Iraq – medical…
- 19:41 CET U.S., Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision in South China Sea
- 19:04 CET Merkel cedes control of energy shift to rival SPD
- 18:47 CET Spain targets political parties with new anti-corruption law
- 18:41 CET India calls for quick action after diplomat arrested in New York
- 17:47 CET Brazil’s Rousseff popularity keeps climbing ahead of 2014 vote
- 17:36 CET Russian parliament backs bill barring Putin foe from elections