05/01/13 10:21 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
The son of Italian designer Ottavio Missoni is one of four people missing after a small plane disappeared from Venezuelan radars on Friday morning.
The aircraft was flying over the Los Roques archipelago when contact was lost.
Vittorio Missoni is the eldest son of Italian designer Ottavio, who founded the Missoni fashion house in 1953.
On January 4m 2008, a plane carrying eight Italians went missing in the same area. The wreck was never located and only the body of the co-pilot was recovered.
Wires > News
- 05:34 CET Vintage plane crashed in Hudson River during emergency landing -…
- 04:15 CET Clashes between Islamic State, Syria rebels kill dozens near…
- 03:38 CET Cincinnati gorilla killed after boy falls into zoo enclosure
- 01:10 CET Niger says kills 12 Boko Haram fighters in gun battle
- 23:27 CET Canada’s Trudeau defends assisted suicide bill as deadline nears
- 23:20 CET First tropical storm of year to threaten U.S. heads for South…
- 20:01 CET Chile President Bachelet testifies in tax probe into…
- 19:37 CET German Protestant bishop wants Islam classes in all state schools