05/01/13 10:21 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
The son of Italian designer Ottavio Missoni is one of four people missing after a small plane disappeared from Venezuelan radars on Friday morning.
The aircraft was flying over the Los Roques archipelago when contact was lost.
Vittorio Missoni is the eldest son of Italian designer Ottavio, who founded the Missoni fashion house in 1953.
On January 4m 2008, a plane carrying eight Italians went missing in the same area. The wreck was never located and only the body of the co-pilot was recovered.
- 1Iceland’s new President Gudni Johannesson off to France for the footy
- 2Massive petition calls for EU referendum re-run
- 3Millions sign referendum re-run petition
- 4What will Brexit mean for EU migrants to the UK and British expats?
- 5David Cameron’s “unacceptable behaviour” to blame over referendum defeat, Oettinger tells euronews
- 1What will Brexit mean for EU migrants to the UK and British expats?
- 2Will English remain as the de facto EU official language?
- 3David Cameron’s “unacceptable behaviour” to blame over referendum defeat, Oettinger tells euronews
- 4Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty explained
- 5EU friendly London shocked after Britain vote to leave
Wires > News
- 22:38 CET Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from gays for past…
- 22:29 CET Rio mayor delivers last major Olympic Park installation
- 22:27 CET Pride parades tinged with sadness after Orlando massacre
- 22:17 CET Panama opens canal extension amid growth risks, cost battle
- 22:16 CET British EU vote causes alarm abroad as ripples spread
- 22:15 CET Israel and Turkey agree to normalise ties -senior Israeli official
- 22:11 CET Multiple stabbing victims during rally in Sacramento, California
- 21:27 CET Iraqi commander declares defeat of Islamic State in Falluja