05/01/13 10:21 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
The son of Italian designer Ottavio Missoni is one of four people missing after a small plane disappeared from Venezuelan radars on Friday morning.
The aircraft was flying over the Los Roques archipelago when contact was lost.
Vittorio Missoni is the eldest son of Italian designer Ottavio, who founded the Missoni fashion house in 1953.
On January 4m 2008, a plane carrying eight Italians went missing in the same area. The wreck was never located and only the body of the co-pilot was recovered.
Wires > News
- 02:00 CET Singapore set to pick military helicopters as arms spending rises
- 01:31 CET Australia PM Turnbull confirms will call election for July 2
- 01:15 CET Brazil prosecutor asks Supreme Court to investigate Lula
- 00:01 CET Russia delays U.N. council condemnation of North Korea missile…
- 23:10 CET Islamic State kills U.S. Navy SEAL in northern Iraq
- 21:53 CET Proposed Irish government to prioritise spending over tax cuts -…
- 20:56 CET Liberian presidential candidate Weah’s lawyers to go to U.S. over…
- 20:30 CET EU executive to propose reforming asylum system