05/01/13 09:24 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
The pilot of a domestic US flight has been suspended after failing an alcohol test as he prepared to fly.
Forty-eight year old Kolbjorn Jarle Kristiansen aroused the suspicion of security agents who smelled alcohol on him while travelling in a lift together.
The flight was delayed for two and a half hours while another pilot was found.
Officials say they are waiting for the results of blood tests before deciding whether to charge Kristiansen.
Wires > News
- 01:32 CET As Beijing flexes muscles in South China Sea, Malaysia eyes harder…
- 01:18 CET Combative Trump says he raised $5.6 million for vets, bashes media
- 23:58 CET UAE frees Canadian man acquitted of militancy, set to leave Weds
- 23:01 CET Philippines president-elect says won’t rely on United States
- 23:00 CET OAS head moves to suspend Venezuela from regional group
- 22:41 CET Leader of Western Sahara independence movement dies after illness
- 22:40 CET Italy court upholds Costa Concordia captain’s 2012 shipwreck…
- 22:35 CET Far-right parties winning over some Jewish voters, top rabbi warns