The pilot of a domestic US flight has been suspended after failing an alcohol test as he prepared to fly.
Forty-eight year old Kolbjorn Jarle Kristiansen aroused the suspicion of security agents who smelled alcohol on him while travelling in a lift together.
The flight was delayed for two and a half hours while another pilot was found.
Officials say they are waiting for the results of blood tests before deciding whether to charge Kristiansen.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 16:57 CET Friend and foe, world leaders coming together for Mandela
- 16:51 CET Iran, six powers meet on steps to carry out nuclear deal
- 16:46 CET Merkel’s conservatives back coalition deal despite doubts
- 16:42 CET New Italian centre-left leader pledges support to government
- 16:17 CET Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- 16:16 CET Protests a memory, Brazil opposition struggles to catch Rousseff
- 16:11 CET Syrian army retakes road needed to ship out chemical arms
- 15:51 CET Italian police fire tear gas as thousands stage ‘Pitchfork Protest’