Thousands of euros worth of goods have been stolen from an Apple store in Paris.
French police are refusing to confirm whether thieves got away with up to a million euros worth of items – including iPads, iPhones and Mac computers.
The burglary at store located behind the Paris Opera happened three hours after closing time on New Year’s Eve.
Police say the robbery was well-planned and at a time the majority of officers were busy monitoring New Year’s Eve celebrations on the Champs Elysees.
Wires > News
- 13:58 CET Pakistan bans airing of ‘undesired’ contraceptive advertisements
- 13:32 CET UNESCO chief sees threat from cultural destruction
- 13:17 CET Xi says China should invest more in the elderly
- 12:48 CET Pakistani PM to undergo heart surgery in London
- 11:53 CET Turkish rockets, U.S.-led coalition hit Islamic State in Syria…
- 11:43 CET Blast kills one at Bulgaria’s biggest military plant
- 11:41 CET Militants attack Nembe pipeline in Nigeria’s Delta – official
- 11:37 CET At G7, Cameron keeps lid on press pack’s ‘Brexit’ probing