Thousands of euros worth of goods have been stolen from an Apple store in Paris.
French police are refusing to confirm whether thieves got away with up to a million euros worth of items – including iPads, iPhones and Mac computers.
The burglary at store located behind the Paris Opera happened three hours after closing time on New Year’s Eve.
Police say the robbery was well-planned and at a time the majority of officers were busy monitoring New Year’s Eve celebrations on the Champs Elysees.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Divers grapple with inhuman conditions as Sewol ferry salvage continues
- 2MH370: bad weather halts search as ‘unidentified material’ found on Australian coast
- 3War of words grows more heated as Russia accuses the US of ‘running the show’ in Ukraine
- 4Exhumations at suspected Serbia mass grave begin
- 5Transnistria territorially tempting to Russia
- 1TV newscaster keeps calm as quake hits Mexico
- 2South Korea: Dramatic amateur footage emerges of final moments before stricken ferry capsizes
- 3Scientists find new Earth-sized planet that could host life
- 4Divers grapple with inhuman conditions as Sewol ferry salvage continues
- 5Dragon docks at International Space Station
Wires > News
- 12:44 CET U.S. official says Hamas-PLO government would prompt aid…
- 12:17 CET Three Americans killed in Kabul hospital attack
- 12:14 CET China says it will maintain patrols near Japan’s new island base
- 12:11 CET Former U.S. test site sues nuclear nations for disarmament failure
- 11:45 CET Libya faces enormous security challenge – U.S. diplomat
- 11:16 CET Obama reaffirms commitment to Japan on tour of Asia allies
- 10:56 CET U.N. Security Council members considering South Sudan sanctions
- 09:25 CET Wage talks resume as South Africa platinum strike marks 13th week