Thousands of euros worth of goods have been stolen from an Apple store in Paris.
French police are refusing to confirm whether thieves got away with up to a million euros worth of items – including iPads, iPhones and Mac computers.
The burglary at store located behind the Paris Opera happened three hours after closing time on New Year’s Eve.
Police say the robbery was well-planned and at a time the majority of officers were busy monitoring New Year’s Eve celebrations on the Champs Elysees.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1European Commission presidency candidates to go head-to-head in first debate
- 2Russia: Politician’s extraordinary tirade at pregnant journalist
- 3TV newscaster keeps calm as quake hits Mexico
- 4South Korea: Dramatic amateur footage emerges of final moments before stricken ferry capsizes
- 5Funeral for teacher hailed a hero in South Korea ferry tragedy
- 1TV newscaster keeps calm as quake hits Mexico
- 2Scientists find new Earth-sized planet that could host life
- 3South Korea: Dramatic amateur footage emerges of final moments before stricken ferry capsizes
- 4Russia: Politician’s extraordinary tirade at pregnant journalist
- 5Ukraine offers devolution as pro-Russian separatists vow to continue protests
- 1Watch April 15 total lunar eclipse live online
- 2TV newscaster keeps calm as quake hits Mexico
- 3West Africa: Doctors fight to contain Ebola outbreak
- 4Venezuela: tear gas, rubber bullets fired at protesters
- 5South Korea: Dramatic amateur footage emerges of final moments before stricken ferry capsizes
Wires > News
- 02:06 CET Japan PM sends offering to Yasukuni Shrine – Japanese media
- 23:27 CET Ex-army chief, leftist to run for Egyptian presidency
- 22:55 CET Italy economy minister says 2014 growth could be above 0.8 percent…
- 21:55 CET Al Qaeda kills 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- 21:12 CET Boston Marathon looks to emerge from shadow of 2013 bombing
- 20:34 CET Malaysia Airlines plane returns safely after landing gear scare
- 20:04 CET Technical problems delay reopening of Libya’s Zueitina oil port -…
- 17:52 CET Abdullah widens lead in Afghan presidential vote – latest count