Thousands of euros worth of goods have been stolen from an Apple store in Paris.
French police are refusing to confirm whether thieves got away with up to a million euros worth of items – including iPads, iPhones and Mac computers.
The burglary at store located behind the Paris Opera happened three hours after closing time on New Year’s Eve.
Police say the robbery was well-planned and at a time the majority of officers were busy monitoring New Year’s Eve celebrations on the Champs Elysees.
Latest world news
Lisbon is a no-go, taxis on a go-slow
The United Nations appeals to save the truce and negotiations in Syria
Brexit campaign is told to focus on immigration
Iran votes in second round of parliamentary elections
Syria: Aleppo hit again as death toll from earlier hospital attack ‘rises to 50’
Wires > News
- 23:29 CET ‘Monstrous’ violence in Syria as government excludes Aleppo from…
- 23:12 CET Russian fighter did barrel roll over U.S. reconnaissance plane -…
- 23:04 CET Six-storey building collapses as floods hit Kenyan capital
- 22:41 CET Oil rig helicopter crashes off Norwegian coast, 13 presumed dead
- 21:30 CET China denies Hong Kong visit request by U.S. carrier group -…
- 21:14 CET Iran moderates eye more gains in run-off parliamentary election
- 20:14 CET Lavrov, Kerry discuss ways to strengthen Syria ceasefire – Russian…
- 20:10 CET U.N. says in principle open to helping in Iran-U.S. assets dispute