Thousands of euros worth of goods have been stolen from an Apple store in Paris.
French police are refusing to confirm whether thieves got away with up to a million euros worth of items – including iPads, iPhones and Mac computers.
The burglary at store located behind the Paris Opera happened three hours after closing time on New Year’s Eve.
Police say the robbery was well-planned and at a time the majority of officers were busy monitoring New Year’s Eve celebrations on the Champs Elysees.
Copyright © 2013 euronewsMore about:
- 1Uruguay makes history by legalising entire marijuana market
- 2Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter a ‘Fraud’
- 3Riot police raid Kyiv’s central square
- 4What’s God got to do with it?, asks Nobel Prize in Physics winner
- 5Italy: ‘Pitchfork protesters’ disrupt road and rail travel in protest at state of economy
- 20:08 CET U.S., Britain suspend aid to north Syria after Islamists seize…
- 19:51 CET Uruguay’s move to legalise marijuana breaks treaty-INCB
- 19:48 CET Uproar in Egyptian court halts Islamist leaders’ trial
- 19:25 CET Portugal considers asylum for 74 Syrians with fake passports
- 19:11 CET Daughter of Libya’s former spy chief calls for him to be tried in…
- 18:49 CET ‘War game’ highlights risks of Britain’s EU exit
- 18:28 CET Opposition mounts to Israel’s Arab Bedouin transfer plan
- 17:36 CET Bachelet seen easily defeating childhood playmate in Chile election