As euronews celebrates its 20th anniversary, Chris Cummins, a journalist with the English service, remembers a special gift he was given while reporting on a story.
He had travelled to Australia to film a programme on the difficulties faced by urban Aborigines.
- 1Incredible scenes in the Turkish parliament
- 2Denmark extends controls on German border, EU set to allow more Schengen exceptions
- 3Three Earth-like planets found outside the Solar System
- 4Palestinians condemn Eurovision Song Contest for flag ban
- 5Champions League: Bayern Munich v Atletico Madrid preview
1993-2013: 20 years of story-telling
Tragedy, voting battles and diplomacy, the keystrokes of 2015
Claudio Rocco on euronews: “I learn and grow each day”