As euronews celebrates its 20th anniversary, Chris Cummins, a journalist with the English service, remembers a special gift he was given while reporting on a story.
He had travelled to Australia to film a programme on the difficulties faced by urban Aborigines.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
- 2As it happened : Kyiv and Moscow reach agreement on de-escalation roadmap
- 3‘Rubbish’: Putin slams claims that Russia is behind Ukraine revolt
- 4Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 5Pro-Russian activists seize Ukraine armoured vehicles
- 1Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 2Ukraine as it happened: Pro-Russian freeze Ukrainian army operation in Kramatorsk
- 3Watch April 15 total lunar eclipse live online
- 4Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
- 5Russian PM Dmitry Medvedev says Ukraine on ‘brink of civil war’