As euronews celebrates its 20th anniversary, Chris Cummins, a journalist with the English service, remembers a special gift he was given while reporting on a story.
He had travelled to Australia to film a programme on the difficulties faced by urban Aborigines.
- 1MH370 suspected flaperon arrives for idenification at BEA, Toulouse
- 2Scuffles at British side of Channel Tunnel in Kent over Calais migrants
- 3Bin Laden family jet crashes in England
- 4Austrian pole vaulter Grunberg left paraplegic after training accident
- 5Aung San Suu Kyi welcoms Angela Jolie to Myanmar
- 1Orthodox Jew ‘repeats’ Jerusalem Gay Pride stabbing attack
- 2Ukraine: Civilians killed in shelling amid fragile truce
- 3Migrant crisis becomes hot political issue in Britain and France
- 4Palestinian toddler killed in ‘terrorist’ arson attack, says Israel
- 5Greek PM suggests party referendum to overcome split in Syriza
1993-2013: 20 years of story-telling
Claudio Rocco on euronews: “I learn and grow each day”