Despite the lack of an official statement, it is considered almost certain that UBS will settle an ongoing investigation for manipulation of benchmark lending rates.
Watch our Behind Markets report to hear about the rumours of the size of the UBS fine for UBS and if and how it will affect the future of the Swiss finance house.
- 1Braking bad: auto industry plagued by scandals
- 2How abolishing taxes saved a dying Hungarian village
- 3Saudi Arabia responds to low oil prices with economic reform plan
- 4VW counts cost of emissions scandal as other German carmakers join massive recall
- 5As iPhone sales slide, what is Apple’s next big money maker?