Prince William’s pregnant wife, Kate, has left the King Edward VII hospital in central London where she has spent the last few days being treated for acute morning sickness.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have not said when the baby – who will be third in line to the British throne – is due, but the Prince’s spokesman says she is less than 12 weeks pregnant.
Kate left the hospital smiling with her husband but neither she nor William spoke to reporters.
She has been suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum a condition which causes severe nausea and vomiting and requires supplementary hydration and nutrients.
Wires > News
- 20:43 CET Tropical storm forming in Atlantic cuts path toward South Carolina
- 20:01 CET Chile President Bachelet testifies in tax probe into…
- 19:37 CET German Protestant bishop wants Islam classes in all state schools
- 19:36 CET Iraqi Sunni politicians reject visit by Iran’s Soleimani to Falluja
- 19:26 CET Pope meets children, says migrants ‘not dangerous, but in danger’
- 19:22 CET Progress on Ukraine reforms can boost case for Russia sanctions -…
- 19:18 CET Italian marine arrives home after four years in custody in India
- 19:12 CET Airbus Helicopters denies gearbox may have caused Norway crash