The latest environmental technologies came under the spotlight at the Pollutec exhibition in France.
A special section called Innovation Road was devoted to forward-thinking small and medium sized enterprises and research centres from the Rhone Alpes region.
Around 100 companies benefited financially and logistically from the initiative.
- 1Is this 2,000-year-old tool the world’s oldest computer?
- 2Luneta project opens a portal between Berlin and Wroclaw
- 3Small sports clubs break down big broadcast barriers – with satellite technology
- 4Technology trialled in fight against ticking timebomb of obesity
- 5BMW unveils its ‘vision’ cars for the future