Some 20 kilometres from Skopje in the Macedonian countryside lies Hi-Tech, a company which specialises in manufacturing circuit boards, the electric hearts of the many technological devices we use everyday.
Its company philosophy is simple; it transforms ideas into prototypes. Big factories often are unable to quickly run up a prototype for the electronics in a new device, they are too big and slow. But this factory can produce a prototype in a few days or even a few hours.
- 1Is this 2,000-year-old tool the world’s oldest computer?
- 2Technology trialled in fight against ticking timebomb of obesity
- 3Luneta project opens a portal between Berlin and Wroclaw
- 4Small sports clubs break down big broadcast barriers – with satellite technology
- 5BMW unveils its ‘vision’ cars for the future