Paris Photo, the Paris International Photography Fair, this year invited film director David Lynch to choose his personal favourites from among the photos on exhibition. It wasn’t an easy choice.
Photography has become increasingly accepted as an art form over the last 20 years – and like fine art is starting to become an investment. The fair attracted photography professionals from all over the world. A lot of the work on display is by women, and deals with social and political issues.
German photographer Thomas Ruff also made an appearance at the fair.
The exhibition will shift to Los Angeles in April 2013.
For more information see
- 1Coordinated terror attacks leave dozens dead in Paris
- 2euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 31000-year-old Bible found in Turkey
- 4Bomb and several shootings in central Paris – reports of fatalities and injuries
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6world Weather | euronews: world ten day weather forecast
- 7Police hunting Paris attacks mastermind battle with suspects in heart of Paris
- 8European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 9Humans consume more than planet can produce on ‘Earth Overshoot Day’
- 10International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 11latest sci-tech news : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 12Business news and finance news | euronews: international economic and finance news
- 13New temporary spiritual leader of Muslim Brotherhood appointed
- 14Special Reports : euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 15‘Anonymous’ hackers’ group declares ‘war’ on ISIL
- 16‘Maxed-out:’ Jordan’s King Abdullah II’s frank warning over Syria crisis
- 17Iraq: deadly car bombs kill more than 60 in Baghdad
- 18Middle East - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 19No Comment | euronews: international news images without commentary
- 20Thousands in Bucharest blame corruption for Friday’s nightclub blaze
latest le mag news
Billy Gibbons goes solo and David Bowie has a new single
The Dark Years – an exhibition in Berlin of art during the years of the Second World War
Pentatonix riding a wave of success
‘Madame Bovary’ and the danger inherent in art
‘Under Japanese influence’ Sukita’s Bowie photos on show