Poland’s Robert Kubica, whose Formula One career was put on hold after a near-fatal rally accident in 2011, hopes to return to the track despite still nursing an arm injury.
The 27 year old will drive a Citroen C4 on two national events this month, including this weekend’s Rally di Como.
Kubica, who competed in 76 Formula One GPs from 2006 to 2010 prior to his horrific crash in February last year, is also due to take part in the Rallye du Var in France next weekend.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 07:22 CET Former Dutch midfielder Boateng gets coaching debut in Malaysia
- 05:34 CET Phelps beaten in first comeback final
- 05:02 CET Moyes left all at sea by scale of United job, says former coach
- 03:06 CET Imola still a shock 20 years on for Hill
- 02:52 CET World Cup stadium delays affect ticket availability – FIFA
- 02:50 CET Former world downhill champion Kucera retires
- 02:50 CET For Mosley, safety is Senna’s lasting legacy
- 02:17 CET Unheralded Ratzenberger, gone but never forgotten