Poland’s Robert Kubica, whose Formula One career was put on hold after a near-fatal rally accident in 2011, hopes to return to the track despite still nursing an arm injury.
The 27 year old will drive a Citroen C4 on two national events this month, including this weekend’s Rally di Como.
Kubica, who competed in 76 Formula One GPs from 2006 to 2010 prior to his horrific crash in February last year, is also due to take part in the Rallye du Var in France next weekend.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 19:23 CET Americans Furyk and Martin join Choi in Heritage lead
- 19:11 CET Stormers win brings relief as they move off the bottom
- 18:51 CET Djokovic out for ‘some time’ with wrist injury
- 17:07 CET Sharks stay top after grinding out 19-8 win
- 16:49 CET Magath says Fulham will survive despite Spurs loss
- 15:09 CET I’d have more recognition if I wasn’t African, says Toure
- 14:35 CET Team mate beating me fair and square – Vettel
- 13:33 CET Moores returns as England coach