The Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has launched a stinging attack on Israel over its military strikes on Gaza.
In a live televised address, he accused Israel of not being interested in peace or concerned with finding a solution for security and lasting stability in the region.
“The aggression today is against all the Palestinians, against our nation, it should not be described an attack against Hamas or Jihad, the attacks and aggression are against all of us,” he said. “These difficult days will make us work harder towards reconciliation, and to unite in the face of the enemy,” Abbas added.
Wires > News
- 07:39 CET Outrage in multi-ethnic Malaysia as government backs Islamic law
- 06:59 CET U.S. forces in Okinawa hold month of mourning for murdered…
- 06:22 CET Mexico drug boss Chapo files legal challenge against extradition -…
- 06:11 CET Pakistani PM to undergo heart surgery in London
- 04:23 CET Argentine court finds 15 guilty in Operation Condor conspiracy
- 03:07 CET Colombia’s ELN rebels free three kidnapped journalists
- 02:31 CET Global airport trade group opposes new checkpoints after attacks
- 02:19 CET Lebanese Hezbollah ministers, MPs could be hit by U.S. law – …