Spain’s Dani Sordo will return to Citroen for the 2013 World Rally Championship season after two years with the Provide-run Mini team.
The 29-year-old clinched the Junior title in 2005 with Citroen before joining the French team as Sebastian Loeb’s number two during the following season.
The reigning champions had been looking for a new driver following Loeb’s decision to compete in only four or five rallies in 2013.
Sordo will line-up alongside this year’s runner up, Mikko Hirvonen, who will become Citroen’s main driver when the season gets underway in Monte Carlo on January 15.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 00:06 CET Van Gaal relishes task of emulating Ferguson at United
- 23:13 CET Jamaican Bailey-Cole wins 100 metres
- 21:17 CET Moeen probed after sporting ‘Save Gaza’ wristbands
- 21:12 CET Judge rules tax fraud case against Messi will go ahead
- 20:31 CET New Old Trafford manager meant I was out, says Ferdinand
- 20:20 CET Bell recaptures form as England punish India
- 20:17 CET Remy’s failed Reds move can’t be due to fitness – Redknapp
- 19:28 CET QPR midfielder Granero joins Sociedad