Video footage shows the reaction in Israel to the latest rocket attacks by Palestinian militant group Hamas.
One woman is visibly upset as an Israeli anti-missile system is activated, suggesting further rockets have been launched from Gaza.
Three people were killed when this four storey residential building was hit in a town 25 kilometres north of Gaza.
They were the first Israeli casualties of the latest conflict.
Witnesses say Hamas fired several rockets over the border overnight.
Israel’s Iron Dome interceptor has shot down more than 30 missiles and the Israeli military says it has destroyed much of Gaza’s long-range rocket stockpile during its own strikes.
- 1Pope Francis kisses hands of Holocaust survivors
- 23D, 360° virtual reality is ready to launch – on an adult film
- 3Bombing in Syria not World War III, says Russia’s EU ambassador
- 4Migrant crisis: Hungary poised to shut unofficial border crossings with Croatia
- 5Syria: We believe that Russia has the wrong strategy, says US
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Syrian refugee tripped by shamed camera woman is named
- 3Hungarian reporter who tripped migrants apologises for her actions
- 4NASA discovers evidence of “liquid briny water” flowing on Mars
- 5Latest News Bulletin
- 6At least 220 dead in stampede outside Mecca, Saudi Arabia reports
- 7Hungarian camera woman caught on video kicking and tripping migrants could face jail
- 8International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 9Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees…or are they?
- 10Why aren’t rich Gulf states welcoming Syrian refugees… or are they?
- 11[Live] All the Rugby World Cup news in one place
- 12Spain: Catalan President faces ‘civil disobedience’ charges over breakaway vote
- 13International news | euronews, latest international news
- 14Banzai back in the vocabulary as Japan passes law allowing combat deployments
- 15Exclusive: shipwatchers chart Russian hardware heading into Med
- 16Which European countries offer the most social benefits to migrants?
- 17What the top tweets worldwide are saying about #refugees
- 18[Live] Catalonia: separatists heading for clear win in crucial elections
- 19Israel agents ‘incite’ stone-throwing in West Bank
- 20Fifa suspends Blatter, Platini and Valcke
Latest world news
Huge rally in Berlin says ‘No’ to EU-US trade deal
Deadly Ankara blasts highly likely to be suicide bombings, says Turkish PM
Pride over Nobel Peace Prize win after turbulent year in Tunisia
Dutch police arrest 11 following refugee-shelter attack
Australia: anti-mosque protest draws hundreds to rural Bendigo
Wires > News
- 20:10 CET Bombs kill 86 at pro-Kurdish rally in Turkish capital
- 19:42 CET Three killed in violent unrest in Iraq’s Kurdistan region
- 19:05 CET Dutch PM condemns attack on shelter for Syrian refugees
- 19:00 CET Greece’s Tsipras seeks to bolster party after election win
- 16:14 CET Germany, EU deny report on European solidarity tax
- 16:10 CET Turkish editor jailed pending trial for insulting Erdogan – media
- 14:41 CET Russia backs bigger OSCE mission in Ukraine
- 13:55 CET Sudan’s Bashir urges rebels to resume talks, only one notable…