Barack Obama has won a second term in the White House as the US economy appears in better shape than it was four years ago, but he now faces different challenges. What do four more years mean for the US economy and the American people?
President Obama quickly unveiled some key means of rejuvenating the country’s economy. We’ll discuss his plans with Mark Priest from ETX Capital.
Also in the programme: an Australian court has ruled S&P misled investors and the German economy slows down as we approach the end of the year
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Why World Elephant Day matters
- 7Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 8Latest News Bulletin
- 9Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 10UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 11Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 19International news | euronews, latest international news
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
Wires > Business
- 20:47 CET U.S. sanctions against Chinese firms could be next week – FT
- 19:20 CET Prada tries to renegotiate Hong Kong shop rents amid China slowdown
- 19:17 CET UniCredit CEO says no numbers yet on potential lay-offs
- 18:29 CET EU regulators consult on compromise in derivatives spat with U.S.
- 18:22 CET Exclusive – Charterhouse dials up Deutsche to sell French call…
- 18:15 CET With abundant energy, Iceland woos power-hungry data centers
- 18:03 CET Bank of Ireland CEO eyes early preference share redemption
- 18:01 CET FTSE has biggest one-day gain in a week, buoyed by ECB policy…