Barack Obama has won a second term in the White House as the US economy appears in better shape than it was four years ago, but he now faces different challenges. What do four more years mean for the US economy and the American people?
President Obama quickly unveiled some key means of rejuvenating the country’s economy. We’ll discuss his plans with Mark Priest from ETX Capital.
Also in the programme: an Australian court has ruled S&P misled investors and the German economy slows down as we approach the end of the year
Wires > Business
- 12:55 CET Ratings agency Moody’s says Britain at risk of credit downgrade
- 07:33 CET Brexit puts UK-China financial services linkages at risk
- 07:28 CET Brexit more heartburn than heart attack for hedge funds
- 05:20 CET Lotte chairman defeats brother’s challenge, retains control at AGM
- 03:37 CET ‘Investing for good’ gains appeal amid rocky tech startup market
- 03:10 CET Robo-adviser Betterment suspended trading during Brexit upheaval…
- 02:43 CET Citigroup resolves ‘technical issue’ that left accounts frozen
- 00:34 CET JPMorgan post-Brexit plan hinges on tone of discourse in Europe