Barack Obama has won a second term in the White House as the US economy appears in better shape than it was four years ago, but he now faces different challenges. What do four more years mean for the US economy and the American people?
President Obama quickly unveiled some key means of rejuvenating the country’s economy. We’ll discuss his plans with Mark Priest from ETX Capital.
Also in the programme: an Australian court has ruled S&P misled investors and the German economy slows down as we approach the end of the year
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1More sanctions against Russia, massive job cuts at Microsoft and ‘cheap’ warplane
- 2Farnborough: Textron Scorpion budget military jet aimed at cash-strapped governments
- 3Can Malaysia Airlines survive this latest tragedy?
- 4Microsoft to cut 18,000 jobs to remove Nokia duplication
- 5Can a huge Athens seaside resort help rebuild Greece’s economy?
Wires > Business
- 23:29 CET Microsoft revenue rises, profit falls as Nokia absorbed
- 23:20 CET New York Fed found serious problems at Deutsche Bank’s U.S. arms -…
- 23:09 CET Apple revenue lags Street view despite strong China growth
- 23:03 CET As credit dries up, troubled Chinese steel makers lose lifeline
- 22:43 CET Apple revenue lags Street forecasts
- 22:34 CET Apple revenue lags Street forecasts
- 22:33 CET Microsoft revenue rises, profit falls as Nokia absorbed
- 22:19 CET Microsoft revenue rises, profit falls as Nokia absorbed