Olympic gold medal winner Bradley Wiggins has been released from hospital after breaking a rib and finger in a collision with a van close to his home in Lancashire on Wednesday.
The 32 year old, a father of two, was thrown off his bike when a white Vauxhall Astra Envoy is thought to have pulled out of a petrol station and collided with him.
According to reports, Police will now question the driver of the white van who was uninjured in the collision.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 16:32 CET Barcelona’s Pique relishing return of ‘angry’ Suarez
- 16:24 CET Zenit look to banish last season’s title loss
- 16:05 CET Captain relieved to handle the pressure-cooker
- 15:43 CET Lukaku lost focus as was not first choice – Mourinho
- 15:26 CET West Ham’s Morrison remanded over assault charges
- 14:39 CET Sri Lanka drop Chandimal and Mendis for Pakistan series
- 14:33 CET Former Palestinian midfielder killed when bomb hits his Gaza home
- 14:32 CET Soccer World Cup lifts German beer sales