Olympic gold medal winner Bradley Wiggins has been released from hospital after breaking a rib and finger in a collision with a van close to his home in Lancashire on Wednesday.
The 32 year old, a father of two, was thrown off his bike when a white Vauxhall Astra Envoy is thought to have pulled out of a petrol station and collided with him.
According to reports, Police will now question the driver of the white van who was uninjured in the collision.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 05:26 CET Wilshere will be back and polished for World Cup – Wenger
- 04:44 CET Villa owner Lerner to decide on future at end of season
- 01:10 CET Jimenez wins senior debut but focus is on Ryder Cup
- 00:07 CET Benfica beat Olhanense to clinch Portuguese title
- 00:01 CET Borini delighted to make history with Sunderland
- 23:39 CET Liverpool, Atletico maintain title bids
- 21:23 CET Moyes endures horror return to Everton as Martinez outwits United
- 20:52 CET Favourites Ajax routed by Zwolle as violence mars Dutch final