In just a few hours we will find out who is elected to be President of the United States of America for the next four years and euronews will guide you through the results throughout the night.
Our teams of journalists in 11 languages will cover the event, backed up by our technical and logistical support.
We will be back and forth to the US to speak live to our two correspondents in the US, Stefan Grobe in Chicago and Paul Hackett in Boston.
As always, euronews will be following events from a European perspective. To help decipher the information as it comes in we have 13 expert guests to enhance our coverage from our Brussels office: Ian Lesser (English language), Patrick Delfosse and Eric Remacle (France), Hans-Jürgen Moritz (Germany), Lorenzo Consoli (Italy), Paloma Lloret Miralles (Spain), Daniel do Rosário (Portugal), Arkady Sokholutsky (Russia), Dr. Adel Fakih (Arabic language), Seda Gurkan and Demir Murat Seyrek (Turkey), Feria Mohebbi (Persian language), Vasyle Belmega (Ukraine).
To help paint a picture of the atmosphere in the US, the night’s coverage will be punctuated by several no comment lives, to help you see for yourselves what’s going on without commentary.
You can also follow the night on our website, Facebook and Twitter.
Results will start to come in at 02:00 CET and we will update our results map on our special US election page as the data arrives and the victor begins to emerge.
Also on this special page, you will find explanations of all things electoral in the US, the latest US news and analysis as well as photos, videos found on the net, cartoons and our dedicated Tumblr…
So join us at 02:00 CET for the results and before then for the build-up….
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1South Korea ferry trial: students tell how they floated to safety
- 2#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians
- 3Israel warns of ‘long-lasting operation’ in Gaza as at least five Israeli soldiers killed
- 4Palestinian children killed by missile strike while at play in Gaza
- 5Israeli launches night time air strikes on Gaza
- 1Fears over spread of Ebola as more tragedies emerge
- 2Muslims around the world get set to celebrate the ending of Ramadan
- 3Japan teenager arrested for beheading classmate
- 4#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians
- 5Russia opens humanitarian corridor for injured Ukrainian troops, Russian state TV claims
- 1#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians
- 2Air Algerie plane ‘crashes’ over Sahara
- 347 dead and 11 injured in TransAsia Airways crash landing
- 4TransAsia Airways plane crashes on landing in Taiwan, killing dozens
- 5Eastern Ukrainians ‘hate Russian-led guerrillas’ — Arseniy Yatsenyuk
Wires > News
- 15:46 CET Colombia’s Marxist ELN rebels to blame for explosions – police
- 15:38 CET Ex-Catalan chief Pujol stripped of titles in Spain tax scandal
- 15:23 CET Islamic State video wages psychological war on Iraqi soldiers
- 15:18 CET Dozens killed in fierce fighting in eastern Ukraine
- 15:05 CET Magnitude 6.3 quake hits Mexico, no major damages or injuries
- 14:24 CET At least 30 people killed in Libya’s Benghazi in heavy fighting
- 12:51 CET Philippines to propose no action to raise tension in sea disputes
- 12:36 CET Special Report – Where Ukraine’s separatists get their weapons