In just a few hours we will find out who is elected to be President of the United States of America for the next four years and euronews will guide you through the results throughout the night.
Our teams of journalists in 11 languages will cover the event, backed up by our technical and logistical support.
We will be back and forth to the US to speak live to our two correspondents in the US, Stefan Grobe in Chicago and Paul Hackett in Boston.
As always, euronews will be following events from a European perspective. To help decipher the information as it comes in we have 13 expert guests to enhance our coverage from our Brussels office: Ian Lesser (English language), Patrick Delfosse and Eric Remacle (France), Hans-Jürgen Moritz (Germany), Lorenzo Consoli (Italy), Paloma Lloret Miralles (Spain), Daniel do Rosário (Portugal), Arkady Sokholutsky (Russia), Dr. Adel Fakih (Arabic language), Seda Gurkan and Demir Murat Seyrek (Turkey), Feria Mohebbi (Persian language), Vasyle Belmega (Ukraine).
To help paint a picture of the atmosphere in the US, the night’s coverage will be punctuated by several no comment lives, to help you see for yourselves what’s going on without commentary.
You can also follow the night on our website, Facebook and Twitter.
Results will start to come in at 02:00 CET and we will update our results map on our special US election page as the data arrives and the victor begins to emerge.
Also on this special page, you will find explanations of all things electoral in the US, the latest US news and analysis as well as photos, videos found on the net, cartoons and our dedicated Tumblr…
So join us at 02:00 CET for the results and before then for the build-up….
Copyright © 2015 euronewsMore about:
- 1Palestinian leadership halts security ties with Israel
- 2LaGuardia runway in ‘good condition’ before Delta Airlines crash-land
- 3South Korea: Man arrested after knife attack on US ambassador
- 4Harrison Ford ‘battered but OK’ after crash landing plane
- 5Ukraine crisis tops agenda in Renzi’s first official visit to Moscow
- 1Iraq intensifies assault on ISIL stronghold, Tikrit
- 2South Korea: Man arrested after knife attack on US ambassador
- 3[Watch] Passengers emergency evacuate crash-landed Airbus A330
- 4The recovery of bodies goes on after Donetsk mine blast
- 5Indian rapist says women to blame for being sexually assaulted
- 1Indian rapist says women to blame for being sexually assaulted
- 2‘Blue’ dress causes internet confusion. Is it white and gold?
- 3Iraq intensifies assault on ISIL stronghold, Tikrit
- 4[Watch] Passengers emergency evacuate crash-landed Airbus A330
- 5South Korea: Man arrested after knife attack on US ambassador
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Slovenia becomes 11th EU nation to approve gay marriage | euronews, world news
- 3Exclusive: CIA and Mossad are behind Boko Haram and ISIL, says Sudan president | euronews, world news
- 4eurovibes - a selection of Europe’s best music talent
- 5Indian rapist says women to blame for being sexually assaulted | euronews, world news
- 6International news | euronews, latest international news
- 7English and Spanish among happiest languages | euronews, world news
- 8Exclusive: Tsipras promises meritocracy, transparency for Greece, urges Europe to put people first | euronews, world news
- 9Tens of thousands march in Moscow in memory of Boris Nemtsov | euronews, world news
- 10Data ‘mocks’ claims migrants try for Europe ‘expecting’ sea rescue | euronews, world news
- 11Watch: Ukraine MPs in fierce fist fight outside parliament | euronews, world news
- 12euronews apps : iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone 8, Windows 8, Nokia S40, Nokia Asha, Smart TV and Google Glass
- 13London calling: why home-loving Hungarians are flocking to British capital | euronews, reporter
- 14‘Blue’ dress causes internet confusion. Is it white and gold? | euronews, world news
- 15[Watch] Passengers emergency evacuate crash-landed Airbus A330 | euronews, world news
- 16Live updates: follow the 2015 Oscars ceremony | euronews, world news
- 17European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 18Kosovo emptying out, hopes for independent future exhausted | euronews, world news
- 19Handwriting and the digital age, time for change in schools? | euronews, learning world
- 20Exclusive: Sudan’s Bashir on ISIL, Darfur and accusations of genocide and war crimes | euronews, the global conversation
Wires > News
- 13:23 CET Hong Kong chief urges residents to go easy on mainland hordes
- 13:12 CET Train-bus crash in Egypt kills at least seven – health ministry
- 13:10 CET South Sudan peace talks adjourn without agreement
- 13:02 CET Man killed and over 100,000 without power in Balkan blizzards
- 12:55 CET Cash-strapped Greece repays first part of IMF loan due in March
- 12:51 CET Islamic State militants bulldoze ancient Nimrud city
- 12:42 CET Mali delays local elections over insecurity in the north
- 12:26 CET Vocal critic of Tajik president shot dead in Istanbul