In just a few hours we will find out who is elected to be President of the United States of America for the next four years and euronews will guide you through the results throughout the night.
Our teams of journalists in 11 languages will cover the event, backed up by our technical and logistical support.
We will be back and forth to the US to speak live to our two correspondents in the US, Stefan Grobe in Chicago and Paul Hackett in Boston.
As always, euronews will be following events from a European perspective. To help decipher the information as it comes in we have 13 expert guests to enhance our coverage from our Brussels office: Ian Lesser (English language), Patrick Delfosse and Eric Remacle (France), Hans-Jürgen Moritz (Germany), Lorenzo Consoli (Italy), Paloma Lloret Miralles (Spain), Daniel do Rosário (Portugal), Arkady Sokholutsky (Russia), Dr. Adel Fakih (Arabic language), Seda Gurkan and Demir Murat Seyrek (Turkey), Feria Mohebbi (Persian language), Vasyle Belmega (Ukraine).
To help paint a picture of the atmosphere in the US, the night’s coverage will be punctuated by several no comment lives, to help you see for yourselves what’s going on without commentary.
You can also follow the night on our website, Facebook and Twitter.
Results will start to come in at 02:00 CET and we will update our results map on our special US election page as the data arrives and the victor begins to emerge.
Also on this special page, you will find explanations of all things electoral in the US, the latest US news and analysis as well as photos, videos found on the net, cartoons and our dedicated Tumblr…
So join us at 02:00 CET for the results and before then for the build-up….
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Watch: Angry mob throw Ukraine MP into rubbish bin
- 2Russia: new EU sanctions look ‘strange’ says Putin
- 3Putin takes control of Russia’s defence industries and calls for new weapons
- 4Young American sentenced to six-years hard labour in North Korea
- 5US and NATO troops begin military exercises in Ukraine
- 1Podemos: Spanish indignation in Brussels’ corridors of power | euronews, reporter
- 2Israel announces it will seize 400 acres in West Bank | euronews, world news
- 3Watch: Angry mob throw Ukraine MP into rubbish bin | euronews, world news
- 4Japan sounds bluefin warning, calls for 50% catch cut | euronews, world news
- 5Hoverbike on the horizon | euronews, hi-tech
- 6China executes eight Muslims convicted of terrorism | euronews, world news
- 73D printing: a driving force in design and engineering | euronews, hi-tech
- 8Ukraine accuses Russian aid convoy of stealing factory equipment | euronews, world news
- 9New car offers freedom for disabled drivers | euronews, hi-tech
- 10Young Yazidi girl escapes Islamic State kidnappers | euronews, world news
- 11Rise of the machines | euronews, futuris
- 12EU leaders name Donald Tusk European Council president | euronews, world news
- 13#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians | euronews, world news
- 14The business benefits of EU chemical regulation | euronews, business planet
- 15Turkish ferry makes high-speed final landing | euronews, no comment
- 16Risk of fresh ash cloud threatens European air travel | euronews, world news
- 17Canada sends hilarious barb to Russia over Ukraine ‘incursions’ | euronews, world news
- 18Iceland warns Europe’s airlines of possible volcanic eruption | euronews, world news
- 19Thousands of Catalans call for choice on split from Spain | euronews, world news
- 20Iceland puts on a show as two of its volcanoes spew out lava | euronews, world news
Wires > News
- 17:04 CET West tells Iran it must address nuclear bomb fears
- 16:46 CET British journalist John Cantlie purportedly shown in IS video
- 16:43 CET U.S. calls for Japan to buckle down on Pacific trade pact
- 16:01 CET Gaza war spurs more Palestinians to risk dangerous migration to…
- 15:58 CET Congolese government clashes with bishops over third-term debate
- 15:52 CET Norwegian mass killer Breivik getting ever more extreme, father…
- 14:59 CET Austria backs calls for joint EU response to migrant crisis
- 14:55 CET Islamic State seizes villages in Syria as drone scouts skies