Actress Kristen Stewart stepped off the “Twilight” promotional train to hit the red carpet for another one of her films, “On the Road,” which was part of the week-long AFI Fest.
She is in the middle of a busy tour to promote the fifth and final “Twilight” film, and has done more than 100 interviews over the last few days in Los Angeles.
The film is an adaptation of the Jack Kerouac cult classic novel of the same name. The story is based on the years Kerouac spent travelling the United States in the 1940s with his friend Neal Cassady and several others.
The Brazilian-French-UK-US co-production also stars other big names such as Kirsten Dunst and Viggo Mortensen.
The film premiered at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival and opens stateside in December.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Fears over spread of Ebola as more tragedies emerge
- 2Muslims around the world get set to celebrate the ending of Ramadan
- 3Japan teenager arrested for beheading classmate
- 4#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians
- 5Russia opens humanitarian corridor for injured Ukrainian troops, Russian state TV claims
- 1#ن: How an Arabic letter was reclaimed to support Iraq’s persecuted Christians
- 2Air Algerie plane ‘crashes’ over Sahara
- 347 dead and 11 injured in TransAsia Airways crash landing
- 4TransAsia Airways plane crashes on landing in Taiwan, killing dozens
- 5Eastern Ukrainians ‘hate Russian-led guerrillas’ — Arseniy Yatsenyuk