One year ago ECB President Mario Draghi took office in the midst of tough times and since then has introduced a raft of measures against the eurozone crisis.
But some of those are controversial: Is he really saving the economy with low interest rates and a planned massive bond-buying programme – or is he making things even worse?
We put those questions to Angus Campbell from London Capital Group.
Also in the programme: the latest jobs and inflation data from the eurozone and an interesting merger on the publishing world.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 6Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 7Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 8Latest News Bulletin
- 9Why World Elephant Day matters
- 10International news | euronews, latest international news
- 11UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
Latest Business Line
The Great Fall of China and what it means for the rest of the world
Currency moves in China and Google’s Alphabet fleet
Banking losses mar Athens stock exchange reopening after five-week shutdown
Chinese stock meltdown and Windows 10 debut
Increasing Value Added Tax in Greece – but which countries are the VAT winners and losers?
Wires > Business
- 03:30 CET Aurubis flags potential El Nino impact on global copper supply
- 03:22 CET PBOC to inject 150 billion yuan via seven-day reverse repos
- 03:14 CET China August official PMI shrinks to three-year low of 49.7, in…
- 03:10 CET China official services PMI falls to 53.4 in August
- 02:45 CET Oil prices drop more than 3 percent as investors take profits
- 02:29 CET U.S. appeals court says bondholders cannot seize Argentina’s…
- 00:54 CET Apple partners with Cisco to boost enterprise business
- 23:08 CET China expands presence in Hong Kong with 45.61 million pound…