A spectacular energy deal as Russian oil giant Rosneft moves to buy the joint venture TNK-BP which would make it the biggest market-listed oil company in the world. What does that mean for global oil market? We put those questions to Ildar Davletshin from Renaissance Capital in Moscow.
Also in the programme – despite some signs of recovery from the US economy, the Federal Reserve sees no need to damp down its stimulus policy and alarming new figures come from the eurozone.
Wires > Business
- 07:33 CET Brexit puts UK-China financial services linkages at risk
- 07:28 CET Brexit more heartburn than heart attack for hedge funds
- 05:20 CET Lotte chairman defeats brother’s challenge, retains control at AGM
- 03:37 CET ‘Investing for good’ gains appeal amid rocky tech startup market
- 03:10 CET Robo-adviser Betterment suspended trading during Brexit upheaval…
- 02:43 CET Citigroup resolves ‘technical issue’ that left accounts frozen
- 02:40 CET Ratings agency Moody’s says Britain at risk of credit downgrade
- 00:34 CET JPMorgan post-Brexit plan hinges on tone of discourse in Europe