21/10/12 09:11 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Police investigating a series of hit-and-run incidents in Wales have been given extra time to question a 31-year-old man.
One woman was killed and 13 people injured after a white van collided with pedestrians in the city of Cardiff on Friday.
Detectives have also revealed that people were assaulted between the incidents.
Wires > News
- 04:08 CET EU hate speech deal shows mounting pressures over internet content…
- 04:02 CET Airbus says EgyptAir strengthens case for ejectable ‘black boxes’
- 03:19 CET Leader of Western Sahara independence movement dies after illness
- 02:27 CET Four dead in collapse at South Korea subway construction site
- 02:08 CET Japan PM to postpone sales tax rise, snap election off table for…
- 01:32 CET As Beijing flexes muscles in South China Sea, Malaysia eyes harder…
- 01:18 CET Combative Trump says he raised $5.6 million for vets, bashes media
- 23:58 CET UAE frees Canadian man acquitted of militancy, set to leave Weds