Spain’s Dani Pedrosa won the Japanese MotoGP race on Sunday at the Motegi racetrack.
The 27-year-old beat compatriot Jorge Lorenzo whose second place finish keeps his stranglehold on the championship.
The win was Pedrosa’s first MotoGP title.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Sport
- 22:08 CET Bolt chides doping officials over Tyson Gay ban
- 21:42 CET Queen’s horse Estimate tests positive for morphine
- 21:22 CET Welsh boxer Evans ruled out of Commonwealth Games
- 20:33 CET Stoke sign Bojan from Barcelona
- 20:07 CET Jamaica sprinter Blake out for season after surgery
- 19:43 CET Badminton player hopes to find his legs again in Glasgow
- 19:24 CET Queens Park Rangers confirm Caulker arrival from Cardiff
- 18:31 CET England’s Chambers pulls out of sprint relay squad