Everybody is watching Spain now, waiting for the country to seek financial help from the EU. But will Madrid really ask for a full bailout? And how many bailouts can Europe actually bear? We will put those questions to Mark Priest from ETX Capital in London.
Also in our programme: the ECB’s interest rate decision and the Kazenergy forum in Kazakhstan.
- 1Where’s the money? UN tax haven report details billions moving around the world
- 2No buyers for Philips lighting division means it gets spun off
- 3Uber partners with Alipay for Chinese travellers worldwide
- 4Berlin cracks down on Airbnb style renters to protect affordable housing
- 5IMF sub-Saharan Africa 2016 outlook sees weaker growth
Wires > Business
- 17:35 CET Barclays says to sell 12 percent stake in African business
- 17:19 CET Exclusive: Big data breaches found at major email services – expert
- 17:09 CET StanChart chairman defends bonuses against investor criticism
- 17:07 CET U.S. exchange shelves plans for London bourse counter bid
- 16:46 CET Greek banks could rise 90 percent on bailout cash deal – Morgan…
- 16:45 CET Supporters of jailed Libor trader Hayes make crowdfunding appeal
- 16:11 CET Credit Suisse takes axe to equities, fixed income divisions
- 16:02 CET EU’s highest court upholds restrictive new law on cigarettes