Everybody is watching Spain now, waiting for the country to seek financial help from the EU. But will Madrid really ask for a full bailout? And how many bailouts can Europe actually bear? We will put those questions to Mark Priest from ETX Capital in London.
Also in our programme: the ECB’s interest rate decision and the Kazenergy forum in Kazakhstan.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Russian economy in the red as investment slumps and capital flies
- 2German economy set for strong growth, but with Ukraine overshadowing forecasts
- 3Google drones on with Titan atmospheric satellite purchase
- 4Oil prices rise due to Ukraine tension
- 5Italian management shake-up includes more gender equality
Wires > Business
- 18:23 CET Ex-BP employee settles SEC insider-trading oil spill case
- 18:22 CET U.S. jobless claims, factory data give economy some shine
- 18:18 CET EU lawmakers smooth way for class actions against cartels
- 18:15 CET Irish court convicts two Anglo Irish bankers of illegal lending
- 18:09 CET Did Europe misdiagnose debt crisis and make it worse?
- 18:07 CET RBS review finds no evidence of fraud in UK business lending
- 18:04 CET If FX developments continue, ECB action “inevitable” – Mersch
- 17:55 CET Fed bond buying twice as effective on growth as BoE’s – research