Everybody is watching Spain now, waiting for the country to seek financial help from the EU. But will Madrid really ask for a full bailout? And how many bailouts can Europe actually bear? We will put those questions to Mark Priest from ETX Capital in London.
Also in our programme: the ECB’s interest rate decision and the Kazenergy forum in Kazakhstan.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
Wires > Business
- 23:48 CET Berkshire profit soars 41 percent, helped by investment gains
- 23:31 CET Allergan sues Valeant, Ackman for alleged insider trading
- 23:16 CET Japan PM tells Brazil ‘Abenomics’ working, time to do more business
- 23:12 CET Berkshire profit soars 41 percent, helped by investment gains
- 22:36 CET Wall St. deepens stocks slump; dollar, U.S. yields ease
- 21:56 CET Argentina debt talks must continue after default – U.S. Judge
- 21:52 CET Japan PM tells Brazil ‘Abenomics’ working, time to do more business
- 21:40 CET Apple $450 million e-book settlement wins court approval