In Russia an 11-year-old boy has uncovered the remains of a mammoth while out walking his dog near a remote weather station.
The discovery included not just bones but also pieces of skin and internal organs.
Its thought the animal died over 30,000 years ago. Scientist hope the find will help their research into why mammoths were hunchback.
Latest world news
Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu confirms he will step down at AK Party Congress on 22 May
Voting underway across the UK on ‘Super Thursday’
Dilma’s impeachment moves one step closer as commission backs removal
Panama babies born with microcephaly linked to Zika
euronews visits frontline village in Syria
Wires > News
- 14:11 CET Israel says found second Hamas tunnel from Gaza since 2014 war
- 14:03 CET Burundi police say 450 people killed in political violence in past…
- 13:52 CET Truce takes hold in Aleppo but fighting goes on elsewhere in Syria
- 13:39 CET Pakistan girl, 16, ‘burnt alive’ for helping couple to elope
- 13:37 CET Saudi security operation against Islamic State fighters in Mecca -…
- 13:20 CET People die, shooting rages at night, amid spluttering…
- 12:22 CET Israeli general assailed for Nazi comparison on Holocaust memorial…
- 12:11 CET Anguished Republicans wrestle with whether to support Trump