In Russia an 11-year-old boy has uncovered the remains of a mammoth while out walking his dog near a remote weather station.
The discovery included not just bones but also pieces of skin and internal organs.
Its thought the animal died over 30,000 years ago. Scientist hope the find will help their research into why mammoths were hunchback.
Wires > News
- 13:17 CET Xi says China should invest more in the elderly
- 12:48 CET Pakistani PM to undergo heart surgery in London
- 11:53 CET Turkish rockets, U.S.-led coalition hit Islamic State in Syria…
- 11:43 CET Blast kills one at Bulgaria’s biggest military plant
- 11:41 CET Militants attack Nembe pipeline in Nigeria’s Delta – official
- 11:37 CET At G7, Cameron keeps lid on press pack’s ‘Brexit’ probing
- 09:55 CET Australia police use pepper spray as nationalists clash with…
- 07:39 CET Outrage in multi-ethnic Malaysia as government backs Islamic law