04/10/12 18:06 CET
| updated xx mn ago
| updated at xx
Social media giant Facebook has hit the symbolic target of one billion users the company announced on Thursday.
It also claimed 600 million mobile users in the potentially ultra-lucrative market sector that Facebook has yet to find a money-spinning magic bullet for.
Yet the architecture is there, and with the top three user groups identified in booming Brazil, India and Indonesia the share price rose two percent as investors responded favourably.
Wires > Business
- 23:31 CET Germany has no plans to sell stake in Airbus – government official
- 23:19 CET Ex-Barclays director accused by U.S. of illegal tips to plumber
- 23:17 CET U.S. court rules $24.9 billion Dell buyout underpriced by 22…
- 22:36 CET U.S. stocks fall on economic worries, dollar firms
- 22:32 CET Oil dips but notches fourth straight monthly gain
- 21:41 CET BlackRock CEO says he is ‘nervous’ about Europe ahead of Brexit…
- 21:22 CET EU cautions governments against banning Uber, Airbnb
- 20:15 CET Two arrested in probe into Irish ‘bad bank’ loan sale