A dazzling display of football wizardry was on show at the Street Style 2012 world final in Lecce, Italy.
A crowd of 15,000 flocked to the city’s Roman amphitheatre to watch freestylers from 53 countries battling it out.
This year’s title went to Kotaro Tokuda of Japan who beat Ireland’s Daniel Dennehy into second place.
Hungarian Kitty Szasz claimed the ladies title, while second went to Melody Donchet of France.
- 1Champions League repeat as Real Madrid once again get better of Atletico
- 2World Judo Masters 2016: final day of action dishes up thrilling fight-fest
- 3Black day for judo’s brightest stars in Guadalajara
- 4Real Madrid claim Champions League crown on penalties in Milan
- 5Sabre rattling in Moscow as Kharlan and Zagunis clash
- 1Real Madrid claim Champions League crown on penalties in Milan
- 2Fourteen Russian athletes test positive from 2008 Olympics
- 3Nine-time champion Nadal withdraws from French Open
- 4The Corner: The winners and losers from Europe’s Cup finals weekend
- 5Champions League repeat as Real Madrid once again get better of Atletico
Wires > Sport
- 11:47 CET England will be on front foot in Australia, says Burrell
- 11:26 CET AS Roma makes Rudiger loan deal permanent
- 11:24 CET Lionel Messi tax fraud trial begins in Barcelona
- 11:13 CET Eddy Merckx may face trial in Belgian cycle kickback probe -…
- 10:46 CET Williams sees no reason for Wales to get lost in France
- 10:37 CET Tyton, Sobech miss out as Poland name Euro squad
- 09:49 CET Carvajal concedes defeat in fitness fight for Euro 2016
- 09:25 CET Ireland captain Keane a doubt for Euro 2016