A dazzling display of football wizardry was on show at the Street Style 2012 world final in Lecce, Italy.
A crowd of 15,000 flocked to the city’s Roman amphitheatre to watch freestylers from 53 countries battling it out.
This year’s title went to Kotaro Tokuda of Japan who beat Ireland’s Daniel Dennehy into second place.
Hungarian Kitty Szasz claimed the ladies title, while second went to Melody Donchet of France.
- 1Business as usual as Blatter joins Putin for World Cup draw
- 2Olympics: New stadium plans to be drawn up for Tokyo 2020
- 3Chapeau Christopher: Froome wins Tour du France
- 4Tour de France: Geschke claims maiden stage win, Froome maintains overall lead
- 5Judge requests new investigation into Jan Ullrich’s drink driving case
Wires > Sport
- 03:53 CET Australia wrong to drop Haddin for third test – Ponting
- 01:30 CET Mexico fire coach Herrera after alleged punching incident
- 23:41 CET Family of black golf legend Sifford accused of stealing $1 million
- 21:36 CET Woods sees game coming together after ‘frustrating’ season
- 20:17 CET Nigeria target German model in bid to revive fortunes
- 20:08 CET Diaby agrees deal to join Marseille
- 19:27 CET Boston activist group credited for defeating Olympics pitch
- 18:22 CET Berlin hosting “Jewish Olympics” in stadium Hitler built