A dazzling display of football wizardry was on show at the Street Style 2012 world final in Lecce, Italy.
A crowd of 15,000 flocked to the city’s Roman amphitheatre to watch freestylers from 53 countries battling it out.
This year’s title went to Kotaro Tokuda of Japan who beat Ireland’s Daniel Dennehy into second place.
Hungarian Kitty Szasz claimed the ladies title, while second went to Melody Donchet of France.
- 1Leicester City aiming for maiden top-flight crown at Theatre of Dreams
- 2The world’s greatest goalscorer – remembering Hungary’s Ferenc Puskas
- 3Leicester City’s title-celebrations on ice after Man United draw
- 4Quintana wins Tour de Romandie as Albasini sprints to final stage honours
- 5NBA playoffs: Miami turn up the heat against Hornets to take series to decisive seventh game
- 1Champions League preview: Atletico Madrid v Bayern Munich
- 2Preview Champions League: Manchester City v Real Madrid
- 3Colombia’s Nairo Quintana bumped up on podium in Tour de Romandie
- 4Juventus and Dynamo Kiev secure league crowns, Leicester close in on historic Premier League title
- 5Iranian climber’s World Cup dream comes true
Wires > Sport
- 23:00 CET Leicester claim Premier League title as Spurs held
- 22:02 CET Evergreen Totti shines again as Roma beat Genoa 3-2
- 20:16 CET Burnley unlock riches with promotion to Premier League
- 20:13 CET Bayern winger Ribery ruled fit for Atletico semi-final
- 19:18 CET Atletico to focus on teamwork against Bayern, says Torres
- 19:11 CET Big Gibraltar win in fight for FIFA membership
- 18:44 CET Thought I was dying, says former England batsman Taylor
- 18:26 CET Hulk’s two penalties help Zenit win Russian Cup