“Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel” is a documentary about the most iconic fashion edictor of her time, the very first of the Devil Wears Prada type fashion queens.
As it was made by her granddaughter-in-law, you wouldn’t expect it to be anything other than a celebration of Vreeland’s life but as such it is essential viewing for anyone with an interest in the 60s, in fashion or in pure human gaiety.
For more information see
For the trailer see
For the official film site see
- 1Bulgarian businessman turns passion for Soviet-era cars into museum spectacle
- 214-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 3The enthralling colourful timbres of Dutch violin virtuoso Janine Jansen
- 4Sitgimgut, the Jindo art of cleansing the soul of the dead
- 5Me Before You: small-town girl meets quadriplegic boy