“Diana Vreeland: The Eye Has to Travel” is a documentary about the most iconic fashion edictor of her time, the very first of the Devil Wears Prada type fashion queens.
As it was made by her granddaughter-in-law, you wouldn’t expect it to be anything other than a celebration of Vreeland’s life but as such it is essential viewing for anyone with an interest in the 60s, in fashion or in pure human gaiety.
For more information see
For the trailer see
For the official film site see
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2Russia unveils ‘straight’ flag, internet responds
- 3Seven reasons why Yanis Varoufakis is now a political legend
- 4Greek crisis: ‘Agreement reached’ after marathon talks
- 5International news | euronews, latest international news
- 6Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 9Is Saudi Arabia outlawing rainbows for being gay?
- 10Pluto: New Horizons space probe provides closest-ever pictures
- 11BREAKING: Formal nuclear deal reached with Iran, says diplomat
- 12International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 13Greece votes ‘No’ in overwhelming rejection of bailout proposals
- 14‘Imposed’ bailout deal must be implemented, says Greek PM
- 15At least 10 dead in explosion in Turkish town close to border with Syria
- 16Greece clinches deal with eurogroup after marathon talks
- 17Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 18Israel angry as Iran and West talk up nuclear deal
- 19Varoufakis resigns after Greek referendum
- 20The Pluto flyby : what we’ve learnt so far
latest cinema news
A conversation with Michel Ciment, film critic and chief editor of French film magazine “Positif”
Top animators collaborate on Kahlil Gibran’s ‘The Prophet’
‘La Isla Minima’ superbly crafted drama is a Goya galático
Venice announces starry Lido line-up
‘Pennies’: A story of Palestinian child beggars