Some of the final designers to hit the catwalk at London Fashion Week were Scottish-born designer Christopher Kane, who unveiled a collection of extremes inspired by sugary sweet colours and Frankenstein’s monster.
House of Holland put a 90’s twist on its Spring/Summer collection and channelled their energies into creating a wardrobe styled for a typical, moody teenager.
Alice Temperley added a touch of elegance to the proceedings with her new collection in the heart of the English capital. While many designers have been drawing inspiration from Britain’s floral landscapes, Temperley went one step further, reinterpreting the iconic 1950s silhouette.
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 5Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 6Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 9Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 10Why World Elephant Day matters
- 11International news | euronews, latest international news
- 12UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 13Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 14ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 15Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 16Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 17Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 18As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 19European Union News | euronews: latest breaking news and headlines about European Union
- 20Scientists find sinkhole cave under Mexico’s Kukulkan Castle Pyramid
latest le mag news
Culture by the Black Sea at Bulgaria’s Apollonia festival
Wondaland artists use ‘sound as a weapon’ for Black Lives Matters
Argentina’s World Tango Championships bigger than ever
UN says let there be light as “Until the Sun Comes Up” opens campaign year
Larssen “Dragon Tattoo” sequel publishing event of the year