EADS and BAE Systems’ merger plan did not find favour with the markets.
The European aerospace company’s share price plunged further and BAE’s stock reversed its earlier gains.
For the background on why investors are so uncertain, watch out Behind Markets report.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Russian economy in the red as investment slumps and capital flies
- 2Russia cannot ignore power of the markets
- 3Under pressure Samsung starts selling its Galaxy S5
- 4German economy set for strong growth, but with Ukraine overshadowing forecasts
- 5Top economies monitoring Ukraine for effects on global growth