At least two people are dead after a Polish bus crashed near the eastern French city of Mulhouse.
More than a dozen are seriously injured and several were trapped inside.
The coach had been carrying 68 passengers who were mostly tourists from Slubice, a city on the German-Polish border. There were also Ukrainian nationals onboard.
More than 100 firefighters and 60 police officers attended the scene on the A36 motorway linking France to Germany.
- 1Berlusconi linked with a shock return to government – in Russia!
- 2French actor Gérard Depardieu ‘a threat to Ukraine national security’
- 3Nasa announces the discovery of an earth-like planet
- 4Bobbi Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston’s daughter, dies
- 5Coach has its roof sheared off in low tunnel near Lille
Wires > News
- 06:41 CET Gunmen in Egypt kill guard outside Niger embassy
- 06:41 CET Magnitude 6.3 earthquake rattles south-central Alaska
- 05:57 CET Malaysian parliament investigation of state fund on hold
- 05:54 CET Pakistan police say kill head of banned sectarian group
- 04:45 CET More than 2,000 migrants tried to enter Channel Tunnel in France
- 03:34 CET Singapore arrests man who tried to join Islamic State
- 02:55 CET Magnitude 5.9 quake hits Panama-Colombia border, no reports of…
- 00:59 CET Romania’s PM Ponta to go on holiday amid criminal probe