A profit warning from Burberry has shaken the whole luxury industry on Tuesday.
The British brand – which saw its share price slump in London – blamed weakening Chinese demand.
That had an impact on the whole luxury sector, which is now heavily reliant on Asia for sales growth.
Get the full story by watching our Behind Markets report.
- 1French fuel strike: frustration at the pumps and an investment warning
- 2Google Paris HQ raided by French investigators over tax payments
- 3Moody’s downgrades Deutsche Bank’s credit rating
- 4Brexit vote: one month away the recession warnings keep coming
- 5IMF urges France to speed up reforms to create jobs and cut debt
- 1Leaders sign off on pipeline to bring gas from Azerbaijan to Europe
- 2Australian government forced to think again on backpacker tax
- 3Eurostar sales fall after Paris and Brussels terror attacks
- 4Security concerns hit tourism industry, Thomas Cook shares slump
- 5How to receive EU funding for your SME’s dual-use project