A profit warning from Burberry has shaken the whole luxury industry on Tuesday.
The British brand – which saw its share price slump in London – blamed weakening Chinese demand.
That had an impact on the whole luxury sector, which is now heavily reliant on Asia for sales growth.
Get the full story by watching our Behind Markets report.
- 1Kazakhstan’s currency plunges after central bank abandons USD peg
- 2China’s ‘Black Monday’ a symptom of wider malaise in the world’s second largest economy
- 3Chinese problems lead to plunging markets
- 4European shares tumble as China panics investors
- 5The currency war intensifies after China devalues the yuan
- 1euronews live TV - News | euronews : the latest international news as video on demand
- 2International breaking news | euronews online world breaking news in video
- 3Caught red-handed: the Russian Major fighting in Ukraine
- 4International news | euronews, latest international news
- 5Video footage shows massive explosion in Tianjin, China
- 6Ukraine puts top Russian general Gerasimov on ‘most wanted’ list
- 7Latest News Bulletin
- 8Why World Elephant Day matters
- 9Who came out top in the US Republican television debate?
- 10UK: at least 7 dead after plane crashes into road in Brighton
- 11Snowden, Assange and Manning statues unveiled in Berlin
- 12Virginia:TV journalist and cameraman shot dead live on air
- 13ISIL militant group claims to have killed Croatian hostage in Egypt
- 14Earth Overshoot Day…Pushing Mother Nature too far
- 15Windows 10, three weeks on: the good, the bad and the ugly
- 16Bringing the trolls out of the dark: Russian ‘troll’ awarded 1 rouble damages
- 17As ‘Daily Show’ Jon Stewart’s tenure ends, scholars say goodbye to their research topic
- 18Momentum for Mars: Astronauts say mission is inevitable
- 19Migrant crisis pushing Greek island of Kos to the limit
- 20Who are the six EU countries with shortest memories on migration?