Ann Romney called Clint Eastwood “a unique guy” after his rambling, one-sided conversation with an imaginary Barack Obama at the Republican National Convention. It appears her view is widely shared.
The surprise speaker brought star power to the show has he warmed up the crowd for Mitt Romney’s presidential nomination acceptance speech.
But he is now become a surprise internet hit with the president himself joining a host of celebrities and others in poking fun at the Hollywood actor and director.
The 82-year-old’s cameo appearance seemed to thrill many in the audience but it has been widely panned on the web, even giving rise to a new term “Eastwooding” – a word that is now viral.
Copyright © 2014 euronewsMore about:
- 1Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
- 2As it happened : Kyiv and Moscow reach agreement on de-escalation roadmap
- 3‘Rubbish’: Putin slams claims that Russia is behind Ukraine revolt
- 4Pro-Russian activists seize Ukraine armoured vehicles
- 5Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 1Pictures and videos of April 15 lunar “Blood Moon” eclipse
- 2Ukraine as it happened: Pro-Russian freeze Ukrainian army operation in Kramatorsk
- 3Watch April 15 total lunar eclipse live online
- 4Ukrainian troops allegedly desert to join pro-Russian forces in Slavyansk
- 5Russian PM Dmitry Medvedev says Ukraine on ‘brink of civil war’
Wires > News
- 20:15 CET French troops free five aid workers kidnapped in Mali
- 20:05 CET Guantanamo hearing halted after defence accusations of FBI spying
- 20:03 CET U.S. releases $450 million of frozen Iranian funds after …
- 19:55 CET Kosovo PM urges vote on new war crimes court but calls it insult
- 19:51 CET Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors
- 19:41 CET Armed mob under guise of peaceful protest attacks U.N. in South…
- 19:05 CET Church must be open to sick, homeless, pope says on Holy Thursday
- 19:00 CET Burundi orders U.N. security adviser out after violence warning