Luna Park in Buenos Aires sizzled this week as an Argentine couple: Cristian Sosa and Maria Noel Sciuto twirled their way into first place at this year’s World Tango Championships. The competition was a mass of flick kicks and sultry stares and saw a staggering 487 couples from 32 countries compete to be crowned King and Queen of the Tango.
- 114-year-old model reignites underage catwalk controversy
- 2The enthralling colourful timbres of Dutch violin virtuoso Janine Jansen
- 3Eurovision logo says a lot about EU’s health
- 4Bulgarian businessman turns passion for Soviet-era cars into museum spectacle
- 5Tom Hanks’ latest film takes him on journey of self-discovery